LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-one

Chapter twenty-one. I need you

____

Nicola Castello

You know the feeling when you think you're on clouds? That one thing or maybe person who makes you so happy and so vulnerable for them.

That's how I felt when my lips was on her's yesterday...

And that scares me.

"Nico,could we maybe go and meet Ella? I would really appreciate if I could see her." Kimberly ask.

Her black hair is free and she is putting the black t-shirt over her head as she turns and looks at me,with the question still out in the air. A hopeful look on her face.

"Yes. I will just have to call Angelo and tell him to meet us at the resturant. You look great,by the way." I say and wink at her. She smiles and blushes as she looks down. I smile back and look at her some more.

When I look at her my feelings are scary. I haven't been with a woman for a while,and mostly because of Ally's death. No one has caught my eye. No one has made me turn my head back,to look at them. Because everyone were after me.,and I never got the chance to get to know them either. It was just sex. But that was years ago...and I really need to move on,but it's hard when you're feeling trapped. And the little feeling of hope somewhere...that she'll come back and save me from this nighmare.

"Uhm...Nico?"

"Yes?" I look at her once again. Her white,skinny jeans hugging her legs and the black shirt hugging her torso perfectly...

But the look on her face tells me that something is wrong. Really wrong.

"There is two things I need to tell you. And you need to promise that the first thing won't make you mad,alright?" I nod and she walks to the sofa I'm sitting on and sits down,besides me. Her hands on her knees and her eyes on mine.

"Adam has your sister."

Silence.

"Say something?" She blurts out,nervous after a few seconds.

"I know."

Her eyes widen and she's taken aback with suprise

I know.

I only sat there with my face straight and watched as she was thinking intese.

"But...you know,why haven't you done anything to get her back? You said she was...dead?" She asked and looked at me with pity in her eyes. I looked out of the window behind her.

"He is a dangerous man Kimberly. God knows what he will do to her if I try to make her free. She's been in his grasp for years...But I am trying. It's not easy,to live this life as you...see. And noticed."

My jaw clenched. He took her from me all those years ago. I loved my sister like she was my own daughter. I would sacrifice everything I had to get her back. I've always known she was alive...but it somehow made things easier to pretend she was dead. I didn't get the pictures in my head of how I thought that they've had tortured her all this time.

But I will kill Adam Constatino. Just like Sandro killed John. And god knows what I will do to him when I get my hands on him.

I stood up and walked over to the door. And turned to her,hurt crossing her face but she put a smile on her lips.

"What was the second thing you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh...uhm,nothing. Call Angelo and ask him! I want to meet Ella." She says excited...but I know that she hides something.