LEALTÀ -Chapter twenty-two

Chapter twenty-two. Past

____

Please play "so far" by Olafur Arnalds
____

Nicola Castello

As I closed the door to the bathroom,I turned to the mirror. Her name hung around my neck. I took a deep breath and put my hands on either side of the sink. Looking into my own eyes in the mirror.

How the hell could you do that to her?

She is gone.

No she isn't. You know that she will come back.

She is dead.

You're a man-whore. What would Sandro think of you? Fucking his daughter.

"SHUT UP!"

The mirror split into pieces as I punched the whole thing. My breathing was ragged,my chest rising quickly. Some hair sticking to my forhead,making me look crazy.

Blood dropped down into the sink from my knuckles. "Shit!" I took the towel that hung on the wall and wiped it all up. After I was done I threw the towel in the trash can.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" My head was full of thoughts...Ally. Kimberly. Adam. Sandro...Ivanna. My whole fucking life is...a mess. I'm trying my fucking best but the only thing that's on my mind is the whole situation about Adam. How will I catch him? He knows that I'm on his tail,and he probably knows that I got Assar...

My palm connected with my face. A long sigh escaped my lips and the stone in my chest didn't even budge...I turned on the shower in hopes that the water might help with the tense muscles. I took off my clothes and let the hot watter cascade down my body.

Kimberly. Right now she is the only one in my head at this moment. I made her feel good...the way I've wanted to make her feel good since the start. Even though she could be annoying sometimes,she still had this charm? A smile played out on my lips at the thought of the incident in spain. When it started raining and you could see through her shirt.

Those moments with her is the ones I want. Not the ones where I saw her with blood on her body,bruises- which still are there,from their hands. The thought of what they have done to her make me grip the shower handle harder,my already bloody knuckles,hurt more and turning white.

After a ten minute long shower,I got out and changed into fresh clothes. Jeans,white shirt and my black skin jacket. I turned around as I stood with my back turned towards the bed. Kimberly was sleeping deeply and it made me happy. She needed to rest,and so did I...but my brain wouldn't let me.

I walked towards her,quiet. I took a strand of her black hair that was laying over her eyes,and moved it behind her ear. She snuggled into the pillow,and exhaled. I walked away from her,took my phone and the card to the room. I walked out and closed the door after me.

I need to do something before my mind will tell me to do things that aren't normal.

I dialed the number to the person I wanted to meet right now. Sascha,Kians brother. I knew he was in town and him and I go way back.