LEALTÀ- Chapter Thirty-six

Chapter thirty-six.Promises.

Kimberly Casey
____

"Oh shit, Desta what are you doing?!" Angelo and Kian sat on the couch, having whiskey together, while we sat there. Watching Desta on TV.

"Oh my..." Kian laughs out, as he takes a sip. His brown hair laying messy on his head, and his tattooed hand slapping his thigh out of laughter. His dimple being shown.

I look at the tv. I don't know if this is a good idea...but if Desta think it is, then it is. I'm not the one woth the map in their head or the right mind to tell.

"Kimberly come on! Do you really think this was a good idea?" Angelo says. His face showing me insecurity and doubt. I shake my head in a insecure gesture.

"I don't know. But I think that we should trust Desta with this." I say and look at him. I really do!

"Angelo, take a sip bro! This is funny shit. And the fact that the police can do no shit against him since he's helping them." Kian laughs, and point at the tv. I look around before I rise from the couch.

I'm going to call Desta, and see how he's feeling. I walk up stairs, and close the bedroom door closed. I open my phone and push on his contact, and call.

It takes a few seconds before he answers me.

"Kim!" He says. He sounded happy. It it made my heart relived. I smile as I hear his voice against my ear. My hand coming up to the necklace I got from him.

Lealtà

"Hey baby." I say, with a big grin on my lips. "How did it go? I saw you on the news." My smile faltered a little bit. What will happen now?

"It went well. And guess what? I got a call from Giovanni's mafia. Apparently their boss had no clue about this and she promised me that there won't be any problems about this. She killed the men..." it made me feel like I could breathe again.

"Oh, Desta that's so good! I'm so happy for you. Everything's over now?" I asked. I could hear hem exhale.

"Yes baby. Everything's over now. I'm the one in charge now for the underworld." It made a big smile form on my lips.

It's been a few days since everything happened with the news and all that, and it's been wonderful. I've been teaching Ella more Ballett, and it makes me happy to spend time with her.

"Kimberly, could we talk for a moment?" Desta came inside the big room, where I was dancing with Ella.  "Ella, we can continue with this tomorrow! Go find daddy. You were great today." I gave her a kiss on her forhead, and I followed Desta upstairs. He looked happy? I think.

As we walked inside the grey, white and black bedroom he closed the door. We sat down on the bed and he looked at me with straight lips.

"Tonight I'm going to take you to a special place, my love." Desta smiled and took his arm over my shoulders to pull me closer. His collogne filling my nostrils. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Special place, huh? Do my futire husband care to explain where exactly?" I looked up at him with my eyes, looking directly in his. He shook his head and gave me a kiss on my forhead. I giggled.