LEALTÀ -Chapter seven

Chapter seven. Bullet

____

Nicola Castello

I'm not going to lie...sometimes I do wonder why I swore to protect her. Kimberly was out about an hour or two in to the flight. I was doing some work on my computer as my phone rang,I looked down on the screen at the name that popped up.

Angelo Sandes

I smiled,and swiped 'accept' before I pulled the phone to my ear.

''What's up!'' I asked,closing my computer and leaning back in my seat. "Hey man..." He sounded tense? ''Angelo...what are you doing?'' I asked,confused on what could possibly make him this tense. I tried to think,but nothing came up to my mind. ''Hey,Nicola! You know that I would do anything for you man?'' His words made my eyes open wide,his voice suddenly changing to a nervous one.

''Angelo,I swear to god,what the hell have you've done?'' I whispered-yelled at him in the phone,trying not to wake the annoying human-being that was sleeping a few feet away from me. I looked in Kimberly's way. She had a little pillow and a blanket. Her face was snuggled into the pillow,the blanket was covering her petite body as it was all the way up to her neck. She looked content. Much more then I was at the moment.

''I need to bring Ella with me.''Angelo rushes out. My eyes closed,my breathing quicken it's pace as my hand squezing the phone hard in my hand. I took a deep breath,looking up in the ceiling before answering the black-headed idiot on the other line.

''You told me that your parents could take care of her?'' My voice was stern,not up for any bullshit. ''Well you know...I thought that we could use some positive energy and some cuteness here in this mansion!''

''Angelo Sandes. You're a twenty-six year old man who works in a mafia. It's already bad that your favorite movie is Mulan-You do not! mark my words,you do not mess this up!. When I come home she better not be in the way for the plans with taking Constatino down?'' I was now,in a deeper tone of my voice. I could hear a deep sigh on the other line before he spoke up. Even though I love Ella it's important for us to do our work. Without any distractions.

''I promise! Thank you so much brothe-'' But he didn't have time to finish that line,as I ended the call. My hands made their way through my black hair,as I released a big sigh. Angelo can really be an adult when he has to,but sometimes...his age really do take over his brain.

I put the phone on 'silence' and leaned back-once again-as I looked out of the little window. I looked at the watch that hugged my wrist,the diamonds sparkling in the right light.

2:22 AM

I closed my eyes,my arms crossing my chest and my legs stretched out. I sighed,comfortable with my future sleeping position and tried to sleep. My eyelids felt heavy,quickly making sleep consume me faster then I thought. And before I knew it,I had fallen asleep.

I was asleep for about two hours before both me and Kimberly woke up. We were here in Spain and we were going to stay here just for a few hours. We are sitting in the car,on our way to the hotel that are going to spend our hours here in. It's 5:00 am,the sun is on it's way up making the sky in a beautiful pink-orange colour. A groan is coming from my right side,making me break from my thoughts. I look at her,her brown hair is in a messy state,her hands is covering her body for heat,goosebumps on her arms.