Thanksgiving LA vaca week

It's thanks giving week and Sasha is planning to go to LA to see her family. She was born in LA and moved to Kansas when she was 4 years old, so most of her family is in LA. "Y/n are you coming to LA with me for thanks giving Friday?". Sasha asked. You sit down on the couch next to her and say "didn't you already buy the tickets?"."Well yeah I did but it's only Sunday so I can order one more we still have time!". Sasha said. "Okay I would love to go but I'll have to ask my mom if she planned anything because I was suppose to go over there for thanksgiving". you said while nodding your head. "My family would love to have you join us for thanksgiving, they haven't seen us in ages". Sasha said. "Okay let me give my mom a call really quick". you said. You got up from the couch and went to the balcony you have in your apartment.

"Hey mom I have a question". you said. "Hey honey, what is it?". Your mom said. " I wanted to see if I could go to LA with Sasha for thanksgiving and have thanksgiving with her family for a couple days?". You explained to her. "Okay I guess that's okay I wasn't planning anything big for thanksgiving anyway, but I don't want you causing any trouble while your there y/n". "Okay mom yes I know no causing trouble" you s said while groaning. "Okay love you sweetie", "love you too mom". You hung up the phone and went back inside to tell Sasha that you could go, but Sasha was already listening to the conversation and yelled "WERE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN LA WOO". You let out a laugh and say "we should probably start packing now we only have a couple days till we have to leave" you explained. Sasha agreed and said "I'll order your ticket right now!". You and Sasha head to your rooms and start packing.

Your room

Sasha's room

Sasha's room

As you and Sasha are packing Sasha comes to your room and says "are we eating frozen pizza for dinner again tonight or can we actually go out to get food this time" as she laughed

As you and Sasha are packing Sasha comes to your room and says "are we eating frozen pizza for dinner again tonight or can we actually go out to get food this time" as she laughed. You say "my frozen pizza is good what are you talking about" while cleaning up your room to find clothes to pack. "Yuck". "I'm kidding sasha, let's go to apple bees". You and her both laugh and you grab your keys off the table to your car.

(heading home from apple bees)
"so how was the food" you asked Sasha. "It's was good better then your frozen pizza" Sasha said. "My frozen pizza is bussin, what are you talking about, I could eat 10 in like a day" jokingly, you both laughed. You and Sasha finally get home from dinner, you sit down on the couch in the living room about to watch tv and then Sasha yells from the her room "it's your turn to feed Milo by the way". You mock her words teasingly in a high pitched voice and get up to get Milo's dog food and put it in his bowl.

                               Milo

After you feed Milo you get in the shower

After you feed Milo you get in the shower. Sasha was suppose to get in the shower after you but you walk into her room and notice that she had fell asleep. So you turn her led lights off for her and cover her up. Then you go to let Milo out to go to the bathroom before you go to sleep. You turn on your fan and put on Netflix to fall asleep to, and then eventually you fell asleep.