Arriving to Las Vegas

You and Colby get out of the car and get to the hotel. Colby checks out and you look around at the huge hotel. You get into the hotel and lay on the bed with Colby. You then start recording on the camera saying "hey guys what's up it's y/n and Colby and we're finally in Vegas, we're going to record our day!". Colby says "hey guys". You stop recording and Colby suddenly gets up and walks out saying "I'll be right back, I need to get the wifi password from the lobby". You nod your head and lay there for a second. A couple minutes pass by and it's been awhile so you decide to go down to the lobby. You get out of the elevator and walk to the lobby and see Colby no where.

you walk down a hallway and see Colby's hoodie from the side of a wall. You walk and look around the corner and Colby is making out with a girl. The girl and Colby look at you with fear and you start crying and running back toward the lobby and go out the doors. As you walk out of the doors you hear "y/n wait". You run into the road crying and Colby is running after you. As cars fly by on the road you run across it and a car beeps coming towards you. The glare from the headlights of the car blinds you and Colby yells "y/n NO". The car hit you but before you could feel anything you wake up and start yelling and looking around the car holding your hands out.

Colby swerves the car and nearly crashes while you freak out. Colby pulls over and yells "y/n WHAT, WHAT ARE YOU OKAY?" You look around again and see Colby in the drivers seat. It was all just a dream. You say to Colby "it's fine, its fine, it was just a bad dream, I'm sorry". Colby hugged you and said "what was it about?". You lie and it was just about a car crash because you didn't wanna tell Colby about what he did in the dream.

Colby starts driving again and you scroll through tiktok edits on you and Colby on your phone that fans made. You finally get to the hotel and the hotel is huge just like it was in your dream which was super odd because you have never seen the hotel before. You get in the doors and the door man opens the door for you and Colby and a man takes our bags for us. Colby checks us in for our rooms and we get to our room.

You could tell the hotel room was super expensive as you gasp the first time you walk in

You could tell the hotel room was super expensive as you gasp the first time you walk in. You then say to Colby, "you didn't have to do this Colby, this is way to much money". He looked at you and says "it's apart of half your Christmas gift", "half?, this is more then just a half of a gift". You begin recording the whole hotel room tour.