Sasha's big obsession

You get out of the bathroom and walk in the living room where everyone is chilling at. You sit next to Sasha and Colby. Sam then says out loud "what are we going to do today y'all". Kat then yells "BEACH DAY!". The beach was only 15 mins away from where we were. Sam said "ok then beach day it is" everyone got up to go get ready. Me and Sasha went to Colby's room to search our bags for swim suits then finally we found some.

Y/n's bikini

                      Sasha's bikini

Sasha's bikini

                         Kat's bikini

Kat's bikini

You get out of the bathroom from changing and Sasha looks at you in your bikini saying to you "Colby's going to love that one"

You get out of the bathroom from changing and Sasha looks at you in your bikini saying to you "Colby's going to love that one". You look at her a playfully push her.

You put a pair of shorts and a tank top over your bathing suit and Sasha does as well. Colby what wearing a plain black bathing suit bottom and Sam was wearing some blue ones to match Kat. Sam grabs the keys and we head out the door to the car. When your on your way to the beach in the car Kat brings up going shopping later with me and Sasha.

We arrived to the beach and the sun was blazing hot out. You grab a chair and and some bags out of the trunk and so does everyone else. We find a spot on the beach and everyone starts talking off their clothes with their bathing suits under them. You set your shoes down on the sand and so does Sasha. Colby sets up the chairs for everyone while they put sunscreen on. As Your putting sunscreen on, you see Colby staring at you from the corner of your eyes. You can feel him staring at you. You try not to make eye contact with him so you don't make him feel awkward.

You, Kat and Sasha all lay down on your towels, on your belly's to get a tan but then Sam picks up Kat like a baby and says "no tan this time" as he walks towards the water with her in his arms. You and Sasha watched Sam carry her as she was screaming "Sam no don't do this" and laughing. Colby gets up from the beach chair and looks at you while your sitting there on the towel looking at Kat and Sam and says "your not getting away with this either". Colby picks you up the same way Sam picked up Kat and carry's you to the water. You yell at him saying "Colby please no put me down" while laughing trying to get away". Sam throws Kat into the water and then Colby does the same to you. You and Kat run out of the water all soaked laughing and yelling at the boys. "Our hair is soaked because of you guys" Kat yells as Sam and Colby are in the water splashing us.

Suddenly you notice Sasha standing by herself watching everyone. You didn't mean to leave her alone over there so you go up to her. You say "sorry about that he dragged me out there". She looks at you with a smile and says "it's not your fault I'm not mad go have fun". Sasha loved seeing you happy again for the first time in a long time, she knew you had a toxic relationship a few years back so she wanted the best for you. You grabbed Sasha by the hand and pulled her out into the water with everyone.

(Later in the day)
Everyone is calmly laying on the beach tanning. It has been 3 hours since everyone got to the beach. Then you say "i'm starving we should go out for some lunch". Everyone agreed and started packing up the stuff. As you were putting your clothes back on over your bathing suit Colby is staring at you once again, you look at Colby as he's looking at you up and down and then he says "sorry haha" and looks away awkwardly. You start laughing and throw his shirt at him to put it on.

Everyone gets in the car going to lunch and it's a place you and Sasha never been before in LA. You all walk in to the place and sit down. Our waitress was a tall boy with brown fluffy hair with blue eyes. He asked everyone what we wanted to drink and eat and then walked away.

Sasha gets up from the table and tells me and Kat to come to the bathroom with her, so we did. We get to the bathroom and Sasha says "we have a problem". Me and Kat get confused and ask her "what happened?". Then Sasha says "that's my dads friends son, his name is Ethan, we grew up together and then when I moved to Kansas we stopped talking". Me and Kat open the bathroom door slightly to get a peak at the waitress again. Sasha closed the door with her hand and whispered super loudly "STOP LOOKING". Me and Kat started laughing and then You say "you should totally get his number and start talking again". Sasha looks out the bathroom door with you and Kat and says "he won't remember me and I'm too nervous". Then Kat said "it wouldn't hurt to try". Sasha stops looking out the door and goes to the mirror to fix her hair.

We all go back to the table and Sam and Colby looks confused. You guys never told them about what Sasha said in the bathroom and they never asked what happened. Everyone gets their food and the waitress takes a second look at Sasha and you notice it, but the waitress didn't say anything after it and just walked away. We finished our food and then paid.

As we're about to walk out Sasha whispers to me and Kat "now is my time" and walks over to the waitress. Kat and you tell Sam and Colby to go wait in the car, so they did. You and Kat hunch down in an empty booth trying to hear Sasha and Ethan talk. "Hey Ethan, it's Sasha we grew up together, you remember?". "Oh my god Sasha I knew it was you I just couldn't tell for sure, I can't believe it's actually you!". Sasha and Ethan gives each other a hug. "I got to get back to work now but here's my number, text me later". Sasha grabs the number written on the paper. Sasha starts walking out the door and me and Kat hurry up to rush after her. Sasha yells "I GOT THE NUMBER". We all start being loud and excited.

We get into the car and Sam and Colby look at the three of us in the back seat saying "What happened?". We look at them and say "Sasha for someone's number that's all". They start laughing and we drive back to the house. We got to the house and you remember you leave tomorrow and instantly start to get sad. Then Sasha gets a text from Ethan (the waitress from lunch) and the message says "date tonight on me?" Sasha shows me and Kat and jumps up and down saying "I'm definitely going on a date with him it's my last night here so why not". Kat then yells "shopping time, let's pick a cute outfit for you". You had the worst headache and took a second to lay on the couch. Kay and Sasha look at you and say "what's wrong y/n?". You answer them and say "I have a headache I just need a second to rest and I'll come". Kat grabs the ibuprofen from the kitchen and brings you it with a bottle of water and says "here take this, you don't have to go me and Sasha will only be out for a little while and we'll be quick". You look at Sasha and she shakes her head yes to let you know that she'll be fine going with Kat shopping. So you take the medicine and Kat and Sasha head out the door to the car and leave.

Your sitting there on the couch looking at the tv at the channel that was already that Sam was watching earlier. Colby sits next to you and says "what's wrong y/n?". You look over at him and say "I have a slight headache" and that you would be fine. Sam goes to the kitchen to get some fruit punch out of the fridge and walks back to his room to edit some videos.