The long night

Colby takes you by the hand and leads you out the hotel doors. You keep saying "Colby seriously where are we going", While laughing. He brings you to an area on the side of the hotel near some water and a bridge where cars pass by. There is a small bench near the water. He brings you next to the bench while holding you. You look over and you can see the whole city from there.

You look into Colby's eyes while he's looking at you. He pulls you closer to him and leans in to kiss you. You record you and Colby with the camera you were still a little tipsy from drinking.

 You record you and Colby with the camera you were still a little tipsy from drinking

Colby made you the happiest. You even start to wonder, what you did to deserve this.

(Later that night)

I woke up to banging sounds. It was pitch dark in the room so you scattered around for your phone on the nightstand. You see your phone light up and you grab it. You put your flash light on, on your phone, and look around the room. Colby was in bed next to you still so you didn't think the bang could of been him.

You didn't good at all. You felt like you were going to vomit, so you ran to the bathroom. You felt like you were dying while sitting by the toilet throwing up constantly. You figured it was from drinking to much alcohol.

(Colby's pov)
I woke up from a Big Bang near the window, but ignored it the first time and went back to sleep. I hear the bang again and get up, I opened the curtains aggressively and look out the window. A bird trying to get in is flying at the window. I bang my hand on the window to scare the bird off and it flew away.

I go to get back and bed and y/n wasn't in bed. The bathroom door is closed and the light is on. I walk over to the door and open it and y/n is throwing up and half asleep near the toilet. I walk over to her and pull her hair back. She threw up for one last time and I picked her up and put her in bed. I tried to stay up and watch after her but eventually I fell asleep with her.

(Y/n pov)
You woke up with Colby's arm around you, with his phone still in his hand. You gently slide out of his arms and walk to the kitchen to get some water. You look outside at the morning city and knew you and Colby were leaving today. You scroll through your phone and see Colby posted a picture 6 hours ago.

It was a photo of you and him on the beach

It was a photo of you and him on the beach. That was yesterday a couple hours after you and him went shopping. You comment "my forever 🤍". You go back to the room and start packing things up. Colby wakes up, probably from you making noise. He puts a pillow over his head. You laugh at him and jump in bed. "Colby wake up I'm bored", you said while whining. He pulls you closer to him and says stay in bed with me. You lift the pillow up from his head and get under the pillow with him and give him a kiss. "We have to pack, the hotel wants us out by 10am". Colby smiles at you and says "well okay, I guess I'll get up".

You and Colby get out of bed and start packing some more. By now it's 9:45. Colby says "wait one thing before we leave". Colby goes to the balcony and starts climbing. "Colby get down" you said while looking around on the balcony. Colby doesn't listen and sticks a Colby sticker on the top of the wall to the hotel, the sticker said "now or never". He gets down and says "there we go!". You record your final goodbye to the hotel. You set the camera up and record you and Colby jumping on the bed in the master bedroom of the hotel. Colby wrestle's you on the bed. He pins you down on the bed and starts kissing you. You kiss him back and your now making out. You forgot you were recording and then say "Colby the camera, we're definitely cutting this out of the video". You and him both laughed and he stopped the video and you headed out of the hotel.

You and him watch as the workers for the hotel take you and Colby's suit cases down. You walk with them and get to the car. You start driving back home but first get Taco Bell because that's what Colby wanted. You didn't wanna leave Vegas so you tried to stay longer saying to Colby, "let's go in and eat, before we stay in the car for a couple hours".

You and Colby walk in and you order the food while Colby goes to the bathroom really quick. You get the food and sit down at a table near the window. Then Colby sits next to you. You and him start eating. "So did you get a lot for people for Christmas?" He said, "A little, it's just little things". Colby nods his head and says "yeah same".

(Colby's pov)
I got a text from Sam while eating saying "the car just got here now I'll hide it in the garage, your giving it to her tonight right?", I texted back and said "yeah". I get up to throw away me and y/n trash. Y/n was on the phone with Sasha asking if she was still riding on the plane with us tomorrow for Christmas Eve and you guess she said she couldn't because of the way y/n was talking on the phone.

We get into the car ready for hours of a road trip and head back home. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve so I plan to give the car to y/n tonight since we'll be gone all day tomorrow and want to give it to y/n early. I think a while driving.

(2 hours later)
Y/n is editing the YouTube video we made while in Vegas and I'm super tired of driving. I have to use the bathroom so I begin looking for the nearest gas station. I get to one and park. I leave the car on for y/n and lock the door. I walk in and the bathrooms are disgusting. I mean I don't expect it to be clean since it's a gas station but the smell was terrible.

I soon walked out of the bathroom and buy some snacks and 2 drinks for me and y/n. I get back to the car and y/n is awake. "Hey, I got us food and drinks", She smiles and I pump a little gas in the car. Y/n says "you want me to drive, you drove all the way here and almost back?". I really felt fine to drive but I guess she's right I need to take a break. I nod my head and say "yeah, sure". Y/n gets out of the car and goes to the drivers side of the car. I get in the passenger seat.

(Y/n pov)
(30 minutes later)
The more you push the gas peddle to the car the more you think it feels like it's going slower. You didn't really pay attention to it since you were so tired of driving. A couple minutes later the car slows down more and more and more. It goes so slow that you eventually have to pull over. Colby gets up as soon as the car stops and says "why are we stopped". You explain why the car stopped and you both get out of the car.