Sam and Colby's YouTube video

You and Colby walk out of the bedroom and see Sam and Kat laughing in the kitchen. Then sam says to Colby "did you ask y/n to be in our next YouTube video tonight?". You look at Colby and he says to you and Sam "I was going to ask you y/n but you never seemed interested when we do YouTube videos so I didn't wanna bother asking you". You look at him and say "hell yeah, I wanna be in all your YouTube videos Colby why would you think that?". He says "because the fans would go crazy over us dating I just thought it was to much on you". You kiss him and say "never think that Colby, so when are we going to do the video?". Sam said "we were going to leave in a couple mins, but first we need to pack, I'll go get Kat".

You start getting excited but You didn't know where we were going to go so you ask Colby and say "hey babe Um what kind of YouTube video are we going to make?". Colby looks at you a smiles then answers "it's called the sally may forest, it extremely haunted with witch craft, people who have been murdered, and evil spirts that haunt the forest". You look at him in fear but you always liked doing creepy things like this and exploring.

You tell Colby that you use to have a YouTube channel a very long time ago with Sasha. You and Sasha use to explore a bunch of haunted things and abandoned places but stopped because you and her got to busy for the channel. Colby looks at you in surprise because he didn't know you had a channel. He asks you "did you delete the channel completely or did you just stop making videos?". You said "I'm pretty sure everything is still on there just look up on YouTube search "y/n and Sasha". He looks it up and starts watching a video and says "the edits on these videos are amazing y/n did you edit the video's?". You answer and say "yes I did". He looked even more surprised and he came up with an idea.

He hands you an extra camera and equipment and says "you can start your channel again, since you were trying to find a job the other day in LA just be a YouTuber and you make twice as the amount of money you do when working a regular job and it's also more fun!". You think for a little and grab the camera from Colby, you been struggling with money and didn't wanna tell Colby that. then say "Sasha isn't going to want to start it up again with me". Colby then says "okay so then why don't you make a new channel that can just be yours!". You think a little harder and say "okay I'll do it".

Colby looks happy and you and him start packing up for the video. Sam and Kat were already ready. I put a flash light and batteries in a bag and put it on my back. Then I see Sam and Colby packing a tent in their bag and me and Kat look at each other in confusion and I say "wait hold up we're spending the night in a haunted forest". Sam says "it will be just like camping it'll be fun". You really didn't want to spend the night in the forest tonight but you did it just because Colby wanted to do it and was excited about it. After watching Sam and Colby struggle to get the tent in their tiny bag me and Kat got in the car and so did they. We started driving it was an hour away. Me and Colby in the back Sam and Kat in the front, Sam was driving. I decided to fall asleep for the whole ride there. Kat also was asleep.

(Sam's pov)
20 mins pass and we had 40 more to go. I look back for a second at a red light and see y/n sleeping and Colby's hand on her thigh sleeping also. Y/n head was on his shoulder. I smiled at them. I loved seeing my best friend so happy like this again. I looked over at my beautiful Kat, she was sound asleep with her pillow on the window with her head on it. I grabbed her hand and she slightly opened her eyes and grabbed my hand back and she fell back asleep. The drive was pretty long but I had coffee managing to stay awake.

(Y/n pov)
You woke up to forest tree's out of your window and wake up Colby shaking him saying we're here. Sam and Kat were already awake. Sam pulled up to a dirt and rocky road and parked the car. It was dark even though it was still 5 in the afternoon. There were so many tree's it was blocking the light since there wasn't any sun, it was a cloudy day. We got out of the car and Sam and Colby set up the text in between 5 trees in a circle. It was an odd place and everyone didn't know why the tree's were aligned like that.