Arriving to LA

The plane starts to land and you grab onto anything you seen first to hold onto as the plan started to get bumpy. You and Sasha both sit up to get off the plane. You get into the airport and then get your bags. It is 6am in the morning so it there is a little sunset still trying to raise. You suddenly see a puppy while walking out of the airport and say "Aw I miss Milo already" to Sasha. Sasha looks over at the puppy and says "Aw let's get another". You look at her and say "I love dogs but Milo is already a handful" you and Sasha both laugh as walking out to the Uber you called to take you and Sasha to the hotel.

You open the car door and the Uber was a nice old man that greeted you guys as you got into the Uber. The Uber smelled like freshly cooked apple pie making you hungry. The man said to you and Sasha "this your first time in LA?" As he looked up at you in his Rearview-mirror, you look up from your phone saying "yes this is my first time". Sasha was already on the phone with her father explaining to him that you and her had made it to LA off the plane. The man says to you "well LA is a very beautiful place, you will love it here never wanting to come home". You look at the man with a smile on your face and then look out your window at the palm trees facing towards the beach, what a creepy man you thought to yourself.

Finally you made it to your hotel and Sasha and you get out of the Uber with your bags. The hotel was huge. It was a not like any hotel you have ever seen before. The hotel windows going up from the elevator. You watched the people wave to you as the elevator took them up the hotel building. You walk in and Sasha says her fathers name as he was the one who booked and paid for the hotel for you and her. The lady at the front counter gave Sasha a paper that said room 222 written on it and the wifi password. You and Sasha walk onto the elevator going up to your room. You could see almost the whole LA city from the elevator going up just as if it was the view you seen from the plane. You get off the elevator and get to your room. The room was super nice .

You and Sasha drop your bags on the floor next to your beds with exhaustion ready to take a nap

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You and Sasha drop your bags on the floor next to your beds with exhaustion ready to take a nap. "Planes can really mess up your sleep schedule that's for sure" Sasha says while getting into bed. You close the shades to make the room nice and dark and you and Sasha take a nap for a couple of hours.

You wake up to yelling from outside of your room door to a women and a husband fighting. Sasha hears it and also wakes up. You and her run to the door and put your ears up to listen to the fight and hear. "I never wanted to be in this stupid hotel with you in the first place", And then a bang. You look at Sasha with wide eyes and then say "that's why I don't do the whole dating thing anymore". Sasha laughed and check her phone to see if she got any texts. It's is 11 am, still morning time so you and Sasha begin to head to her fathers house to see him.

You get into another Uber and it's a lady this time she didn't really say anything but "hello".we arrive to Sasha's fathers house and she runs and gives him a big hug. Sasha's older brother and 2 little sisters also runs up to Sasha and gives her a big hug. You wait in-till they are done and say "hey long time no see" to Sasha's dad and her siblings they also give you a big hug. You and Sasha walk into the kitchen to get some snacks after being hungry for such a long time after the plane ride. Sasha's dad says "how was your guys trip?" You and Sasha both answer and say "it was good" and talked about Kansas and then talked about some other things.

You go to the bathroom and on your way to the bathroom you see a photo hung up on the wall of Sasha's mother. You stare at it for awhile in grief as you feel sad for Sasha and her family. Sasha's mother died when she was 2 in a deadly car accident. Even though you never really met her,you still have a place in your heart for her. Sasha doesn't remember anything about the day her mother died because of how young she was at the time but she still gets sad about it.

You walk out of the bathroom remembering that tomorrow is thanksgiving. You go downstairs and hear Sasha's father telling Sasha to go to the store and buy a turkey for tomorrow. Sasha looks at you annoyed and grabs her dads keys and walks out of the door as you follow. You get in her dads car a drive to the grocery store. You and her walk in and decide to split up, she finds the turkey You find the stuffing.

You walk down each isle trying to find the stuffing but then bumb into a tall guy looking at the soda right next to you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You walk down each isle trying to find the stuffing but then bumb into a tall guy looking at the soda right next to you. You look up and say "i'm so sorry I was just trying to find the-" then your words suddenly could not come out of your mouth anymore. This man was so hot, you simply admired his looks. You couldn't help but to look him up and down. The guy looks at you in an odd way saying "are you okay?". You say "yeah I'm okay sorry about that". A guy with blonde hair walks up to both, you and the other guy and looks confused. then you walk away. You completely embarrassed yourself. This guy was really cute, he had black hair and had rings on his hands with arms covered in tattoos. He just felt so familiar like you have seen him before but couldn't get an idea that crossed your mind.