Christmas shopping

Sasha goes back to Ethan's house which is only a couple blocks away, that explains why she got here so fast. You and Colby are sitting on the couch watching tv while Sam and Kat are in there room. You say to Colby "we need to go live again and tell the fans the truth". Colby agrees and he sets his phone up once again.

Fans join quicker then you've ever seen them have before. The fans go crazy in the comments and you and Colby explain that you and him are dating and how you and him met and everything. Then we gave what the fans have been waiting for, you say "Colby" and look at him, he looks at you back and he kisses you. You and him both smile as he wraps his arm around you. The fans were saying things like "I new they were meant for each other", "their so cute", "couple goals". Colby then ends the live.

You think to yourself while sitting there for a second watching the tv and then say "hey Colby, "what do you think I should do for my first YouTube video?". Colby starts thinking and then says "maybe we can have a road trip to Las Vegas it's not that far from LA it would probably take us 5 hours, you can record our day in Vegas!". You say "that's sounds like so much fun! We should totally do a road trip". Colby smiles and says "it will have to be Thursday, so then we can spend the night in Vegas and then it leaves us a day for us to get home which will be the day before Christmas Eve". Christmas Eve is the day you are going to Kansas to see your parents and staying for a few days. You and Colby agreed for the road trip Thursday and both hopped in bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day of Christmas shopping.

(In the morning)
Colby shakes you waking you up and says "wake up y/n, Sasha is in her way". You wake up and yell "ON HER WAY, WHAT". You jump out of bed not ready at all and scatter through the drawers, trying to find something to wear. You pick out some pastel pink sweat pants and a white spaghetti strap top. You put on some mascara and a little bit of highlighter since you didn't really have any time for any other makeup.

Sasha walks into the house and says "are you guys ready?". Colby says "yup I am, but I don't think y/n is". You yell from Colby's room "almost ready just a sec". Sasha laughs and says to Colby "she's never ready on time for anything". You put on some socks and then hurry up and put your moccasin shoes on. You grab your purse off the bed and walk out and say "okay I'm ready now". Colby and Sasha laugh as you looked out of breath.

You all head out the door and on your way to the mall you notice Ethan isn't in the car. You ask Sasha "where's Ethan". She answers and says "he didn't wanna come this time since he wanted me to spend more time with you, he feels like he takes my time away from being with you when he's here". You instantly felt bad and say "tell him it's no big deal he should of came!". Sasha nod's her head and agrees. Colby was in the back while you and Sasha were in the front.

You all get to the mall and the three of you guys decide to split up since it's gift for each other and other people. Colby says "okay so we meet at this food court pole right here and text each other when we're done shopping". You and Sasha agree and everyone splits up. The first person that's you want to get a gift for, for Christmas is Sasha. So you walk into her favorite store, forever 21. You already know her size since you and her basically known each other your whole lives. She is the same size as you in clothes, a medium in shirts and a medium in pants. You go to the jeans and sweatshirts area and you find the perfect outfit. Then you find some boots to go with it.

The outfit

You say "perfect just her style", And buy it

You say "perfect just her style", And buy it. Then you decided to get her some jewelry from pagoda. You find the prettiest necklace that catches your eye.

The lady says to you "thinking about getting that one?"

The lady says to you "thinking about getting that one?". You answer and say "yes I'm gonna get it for my best friend". The lady then takes the necklace out of the glass self and hands it to you to look and and says "look inside on the heart. You do so and it's a model photo and a girl and her dog in a sunset. The lady says "cool right! You can add your own photo in it". You say "I would like to buy this in please!". The lady rings it up and says "would you like to add a photo in it?". You show her a photo on your phone to add to the necklace for Sasha.

The photo is a picture of you and Sasha at the beach for the very first time when you went in LA

The photo is a picture of you and Sasha at the beach for the very first time when you went in LA. The picture is you twirling around Sasha while grabbing her hand. This was your favorite photo of you and her and she doesn't even know you have it because Kat took it on her phone and only sent it to you at the time. The lady then says "such a gorgeous photo it should be printing and it will be done in 5 minutes, would you like to buy anything else?". You look at the chains and it reminds you of Colby. You find a silver chain and then some diamond earrings to go with it and say "this as well and that will be it".

The lady hands you all the stuff and you continue shopping you go in a few more store to shop for Sam,Kat, and your mom and brother. You find a few cute clothes for Kat and then you found a cool looking lava lamp for Sam, It's red with black lava in it. You find a couple clothes for Colby as well and text Colby and Sasha saying "done I'll be in the food court eating".

(Colby's pov)
I'm walking around the mall but I can't seem to find anything for y/n. I got her a necklace already so I can't get her that. Store after store after store. I find a couple clothes for y/n, but I wanted to get her something special, something big!

I bump into Sasha while thinking what to get her and you ask "what do I get y/n?". Sasha then explains how much y/n wanted a new car. You then ask "what kind of car?". Sasha then says "a bmw I8, but her father refused to help her with the money to buy it for her". Colby then says "Well y/n won't have that problem for awhile because I'm gonna get it for Christmas for her!". Sasha smiled at me put her arm around me to hug me while we were walking around the mall and says "she's so lucky to have you Colby". I smile and have to try and figure out where I'm going to buy a bmw i8".

We walk to the cafeteria and see y/n eating pizza. Me and Sasha sit down with her and she says "oh hey guys are we ready to go?!". We got up and started walking back to the car and y/n noticed I didn't have not one gift bag in my hands. She says "Colby did you not shop at all?". I felt bad but I didn't wanna tell her why I was empty handed. I said "didn't have any luck". Then y/n explains and says "well when else are you going to shop we leave for a road trip for Vegas tomorrow and staying the night and then it's Christmas Eve the next day Colby?". Then I said "I'll figure it out". Y/n looked spectacle so I changed the subject and said "why don't we jt get home and pack this mall is crowed". While I put my hand on y/n back and leaded her to the car in the parking lot.

(Y/n pov)
Sasha drove you and Colby home and you hid the presents You got everyone under the bed and then you started packing some clothes for the road trip tomorrow. Then all of a sudden a puppy busts into the room and Sam chasing it. You yell "omg a puppy". Sam then says really quietly but loud "SHHHHHH". You cover your mouth with your hand so you didn't say anything else after that.