Home sweet home

You look out the window on the whole drive back to the house. Kat was asleep next to you. Sam and Colby were still up, Sam driving, Colby on his phone. You were still trying to get over about what just happened. Christmas was in a week or so and you still haven't done any Christmas shopping at all. You start texting Sasha.

Y/n: hey girl, do you wanna go Christmas shopping with me tomorrow? I might have Colby join us if you do come!

Sasha: hey y/n, I would love to come. Ethan is going to be at work tomorrow, so I'll just join you and Colby and do some Christmas shopping myself.

Y/n: okay I'll pick you up at 1 pm. I Love you!

Sasha: okay, I love you to!

After the long drive back, everyone got stuff out of the car and we went inside. As you and Colby unpack you ask "I'm just going to put my clothes with yours in your drawer, I basically live here". Colby nodded his head and said "yeah that's fine". Then you ask while putting your clothes in the drawer "can you come with me Christmas shopping tomorrow, pleaseee". He walks over to you and gives you a kiss on the lips and says "why wouldn't I go?". You smile while putting your hair up in a bun.

(Sam's pov)
Once me and Kat unpacked our stuff. I put the tent in the garage storage area. The tent was burnt at the bottom. I wasn't surprised. It could still be good and I decided not to throw it out.I walk back in the house from the garage and I see y/n and Kat laughing. I loved there friendship together. Me and Kat decided to go out and get some food because there was nothing in the fridge.

(Back to y/n pov)
You had watched Sam and Kat leave, which only meant you and Colby were home. You can't find Colby. You could of swear he was in his room before you went to talk to Kat in the living room. You go look at the tv and start thinking for a little while and yell "Colby I know your hiding". Then Colby jumps out from the hallways and grabs you and body slams you on the couch. He flexed his muscles while your laying on the couch laughing. You take your phone out and take a video of him being dumb. Then you say to him "I'm going to door dash some food what should we get?". He says "why don't I just drive and get us something?". You then say "I didn't think you would want to go out anywhere but let's go then!".

You get your shoes on and Colby grabs his keys and you both head out the door. He starts the car and he says "what do you want to eat?". Then you say "Let's go out to eat instead of fast food". He agrees and says "I know a place you would love". You ask where we were going but he said it was a surprise. Then you say "if it's fancy I hope there ready for a girl in crocs a hoodie and some sweat pants on". Colby started laughing at you and said "it'll be fine".

As he's driving he has his hand on your leg while he's singing to the song on the radio. Then your favorite song comes on. (It's the song Mr. bright side by the killers). Then Colby says "YOU like this song to?". You say "yeah it might be old but it's such a good song". You and him sing the song it'll it's over and he pulls into an area with a bunch of restaurants.

Then you look at the sign and it says "Attari Grill". He says "since you love fry's so much from McDonald's, you'll love this places steak fry's with cheese". You smile while both of you get out of the car. You and Colby only been dating for 2 weeks and known each other for a little over 3 weeks and Colby already knows you so well.

You and him walk in and the restaurant was so fancy. You felt a little awkward because you didn't expect to go to a restaurant like this. The waitress sits you and Colby down at a booth. He sits next to you on the same side of the booth. It was so cute that he wanted to sit next to you instead of across from you like most guys usually do. He's looks at you and says "I love you", you look at him after look up from the menu and say "I love you Colby". He begins to read the menu and puts his hand on your leg again. You hold his hand after a while if it being in your leg.

(Driving home from the restaurant)
We get back to the house and Colby parks the car in the driveway. I look at the window from outside and Sam and Kat are dancing to Christmas music and laughing at each other. They were so in love.

Colby looks at you and turns your head from looking at the house with his hand and has his hand in your cheek. He begins to say "y/n you changed my life, I'm so glad I met you. If I had never went to that party that night, i would if never met you and I'm so glad I went to that party. You made me a happier person. The past years has been hard on me and you made my life better, Thank You y/n!".

You looked into his eyes and smiled and said "No, Thank You Colby. I never really wanted to tell you this and I was holding this back. I actually never really wanted to ever tell you this but, I was in an abusive relationship 2 years ago, I hated dating people, it ruined it completely for me. But when I met you it changed me, you teached me that not everyone is the same and I thank you for that". Colby looks down and says "I'm sorry you went through that y/n. It was probably so hard to tell me that". You lifted his head up with your hand on his cheek and said "don't be sorry, I found the one I wanna be with forever". You kissed him and after he smiled at you and said "let's go inside". Once you get inside Sam and Kat get to there room. You and Colby decide to go live on Colby's Instagram to talk to his fans. Every comment was about how much of friendship goals you and Colby were. You and Colby just played it off. Then we see Sasha had joined the live. You say "hey Sasha!".

A couple mins go by and you and Colby are answer questions to his fans and taking to them. You watch as your followers hit over 2 million. You then say "I'm going make quick snack really quick", and get up from the couch. Colby continues to say a couple more words to the fans and then says "ending the live", you yell back from the kitchen "k".
(Colby's pov)
I ended the live after talking to my fans for the longest and set my phone down on the end table. Sam comes out of his room and sits down next to me. Then says "so when are you telling the fans you and y/n are dating?". I explained to sam within a week or so and that I don't wanna tell them quite yet. Suddenly Sasha busts through the front door yelling "COLBY THE LIVE". I look over at the end table and my phone was still on and the live was on. The comment section was going crazy so I quickly ended the live. Then y/n has her mouth full while eating a sandwich and says "what's going on". Sam then says "Shit". Kat also runs out of the room and says "why is everyone yelling?". I them tell y/n and Kat that the fans heard everything me and Sam said, and know me and y/n are dating.
(Y/n pov)
You then look at your phone and fans are tweeting and posting everything about Colby's live and screen recordings. You say "Um Colby look". Everyone goes to sit down and I play the screen recording of the ceiling and hearing Sam and Colby's conversation. Me and Colby new at this point we had to tell the fans.