"Surprise!"

"That was crazy" Sam said while shaking his head. "Guys look what I got on video". I showed Sam and Colby the video I got on Snapchat. Half of the video was just you acting dumb with the filter and talking, until it got to the end. It was me screaming, Sam driving off with the car, and Colby staring at the man while he chased the car with the ace through the window. You started laughing because the guy had the dog filter in his face while running, but Sam didn't think it was funny, so you stopped laughing. "Definitely posting that on my story to see what the fans think", you said while going on your Instagram. The drive home was a little silent and you fell asleep the whole ride.

(Colby's pov)
We arrived home and I seen y/n was asleep. I whispered to Sam, "the car is in the garage right?", he answered "yup". Sam got out of the car and said "how is she still sleeping?, she takes after you", while laughing. I laughed and got out of the car and opened the back door to wake y/n up. "Wake up babe we're home". She rolled to the other side and said "leave me in here for just a little, I'll get up soon". "Get up you big baby, I'm not leave you in here". I than pulled her out of the car and threw her over my shoulders. "Well now I'm up, you know it's a proven fact not to wake your sleeping girlfriend up or they'll go blind". "Whatever you were reading was obviously lying to you" I said while laughing "beside you'll wanna stay awake for the surprise I have for you". We got in the house and I put her down on the couch. "Surprise?" She said while looking confused. Kat nearly cut her off while hugging her saying "omg your alive I was so worried about you and Colby".

"Did you show y/n the surprise yet Colby" Kat said while looking at me. "Yeah I'm about to right now". Y/n looked around and said "what is everyone talking about". I guided y/n to stand up and made her stand against the wall, facing the wall. "Be right back", I walked into the garage and there the car was. Sam came into the garage, "I'm not showing the car to her in this nasty old garage. Sam then said "you can put it in the drive way and we can show it to y/n like that but how are you going to start it without the engine ruining the surprise?". I looked at Sam and said "yeah your right". Then I thought of an idea. " okay Sam so you and Kat bang pots and pans and record it like your making a video for something, that way the pots and pans will tune out the cars engine so y/n doesn't hear it". "Okay got it I'll go tell Kat".

I got the keys and got in the car waiting for Sam to text me when I can start the car. Than I got a text saying start the car in 10 seconds. I waited 10 seconds and I began to hear pots and pans banging, I was laughing because y/n was probably so confused. I started the car. The car was so loud I was scared she might of heard it. I drove it into the drive way and parked it and walked into the house from the front door. "Okay we're ready". Everyone looked at me and Sam gave y/n a blind fold. I guided y/n outside and Kat followed. Sam ran inside super quickly and I already knew what he was doing, he was going to give Kat the puppy at the same time of me showing y/n the car. I couldn't believe how long Sam kept the puppy in the room for that long without Kat noticing a thing.

Kat got excited and I held y/n hand. I said 3 2 1, I took the blind fold off y/n head. Her eyes lit up so fast and smiled and started putting her hands up to her face and jumping. She yelled "wait, no you did not Colby, stop it guys your messing with me, this isn't real, this is a dream". I smiled and started laughing, "yeah y/n this is your car".

(Y/n pov)3 2 1 Colby took the blind fold off you

(Y/n pov)
3 2 1 Colby took the blind fold off you. "wait, no you did not Colby, stop it guys your messing with me, this isn't real, this is a dream". You hugged Colby and while you were hugging him you felt a tear run down your cheek saying "thank you". Colby holds the keys and says "don't forget your keys". You grab them and say let's go for a drive. Kat says "let me join". You nodded your head but then you heard puppy barks from the front of the house. The puppy comes running up to Kat. "Oh um who's dog is this?" Kat says. Then she noticed the bow on the dogs neck and she then knew. Sam walks out of the house running towards the dog "that wasn't how it was suppose to plan out" While laughing.

"Sam you got this puppy for me!" Kat said while hugging Sam

"Sam you got this puppy for me!" Kat said while hugging Sam. "Yeah you use to always talk about wanting one, and you said you use to have a Rottweiler when you were younger growing up so, he's your Christmas present". Kat started playing with the puppy and gave Sam a kiss.

"I guess Kat isn't riding with us anymore", Colby said while smiling at you. You and Colby got in the new car he got you. "I finally have my dream car after wanting one forever". You started the car and started driving. "We should go to the mall and get ice cream" Colby explained while on his phone. You agreed and started driving to the mall.

You decide to give the car some speed while on the highway. You have it so much speed Colby's head leaned back. You slow the car down a little and Colby looks at you up and down and smiles. You look back at him and say "what?" While smiling back. He then says "you look so hot when you drive". You try to keep your eyes on the road and you grab his hand.

You get to the mall and get out of the car. Colby is being more lovey dovey than he usually is but you didn't care, you loved when he was like that. "You find a seat I'll get us ice cream", Colby said while he grabbed your hips to Move you out of the way from some people standing in line. You walked to an empty two seat table. The mall was packed with people. You sit at the table and text a few people. You get a text from Sasha that says "hey girl meet you guys at the airport at 5". You liked her message. Colby sits down at the table with you and hands you your ice cream, chocolate brownie with fudge and whipped cream. Colby got mint choclate chip with fudge. You start eating and Colby mentions the YouTube video "so did you post the YouTube video yet?". You put your phone down and say "not yet I got distracted by us breaking down in the middle of nowhere". While laughing. Colby laughed with you.

While eating some fans came up to our table and started yelling "Colby,y/n". They asked for pictures and then asked for Sam, which he wasn't here, that's what Colby told them. You and Colby finish eating and decide to head home.