Leaving LA going back home to Kansas

You hear your alarm clock go off and you open your eyes and reach over to turn it off. You look down and Colby's arms were wrapped all the way around you and the body pillow was on the floor. You smile at him as he opens his eyes slightly and grabs you tighter. You cover yourself up more and say "five more minutes maybe". You hug Colby tightly and look at him and his morning hair, he looks back at you with a smile. The morning sun was dazing through the the window to the bedroom. You lay there for a few minutes and then get up. You wake up Sasha and tell her to pack her things and start getting ready. You and her get dressed and ready.

Sam and Kat were already up eating breakfast at the table. Colby was getting out of bed putting a shirt on while you and Sasha got ready. You had to leave a little earlier since Sasha was going to see her dad for the last time before we left to go to the airport. You and Sasha put the bags into the rental car.

You and Sasha went back into the house to say goodbye to everyone. Sasha and you went over to Kat and gave her a big hug. Kat told us to have a safe flight and visit often and we gave Sam a hug he said "see ya guys soon". Sasha gave Colby a hug and then I walked over to Colby. I looked at him as his face was sad looking. He took out a tiny box out of his pocket and it was a necklace. He hands you the box and you look at him while opening it. In the box was a skull necklace with and heart.

You look at the necklace and smile and looked sad at him you, give him the biggest hug while trying not to tear up

You look at the necklace and smile and looked sad at him you, give him the biggest hug while trying not to tear up. He says "visit us again and don't forget about me". You stop hugging him and say "how could I ever forget about you Colby Brock". Colby puts the necklace on you and you give him another hug one last time. As your walking out the door Colby grabs your hands as your hand and his hands slowly pull away from each other as you walk out the door with Sasha. Sasha starts the car. Everyone is near the front door all waving bye to you and Sasha.

Sasha starts driving to her dads to say goodbye to him also and you start looking at the necklace in the car mirror as you start looking out the window. Sasha looks over at you knowing how sad you look. She says "y/n we'll visit here often it's not like you'll never see him again". Sasha is driving through a small neighborhood to get to her dads with a short cut and suddenly a man walks out in front of the car holding his hands out saying "STOP THE CAR". Sasha and you lean up as she stops the car super fast. Sasha gets out of the car and says "why the hell would you jump out in front of a car like that I could of killed you". Then You look at Sasha while she's yelling and it's Ethan. Sasha takes a second look at the guy because she was looking at the car the whole time seeing if it was okay. Then she yells "Ethan!". Ethan hugs Sasha and said "I couldn't just not see you before you left for your flight". Sasha says "I almost ran you over your crazy" and laughs. Then Ethan kisses Sasha on the lips. Your looking at them as their kissing and you smile. You think to yourself "why didn't I kiss Colby before I left". You start to get really sad again and then Sasha gets back in the car and starts driving.

We get to Sasha's dads house and me and Sasha give her family a quick hug and say bye. We call an uber and leave the rental car at Sasha's father because he told us he would take care of the car for us. So we called an Uber and moved our bags to the Uber car. We got in the Uber and the Uber starting driving us to the airport. You looked up at the Uber driving staring at me in the rear-view mirror and notice it was the same Uber driver we had when we got to LA. He said to you "looking pretty sad their girl, I told you, you would probably not want to leave LA once you get here" he started chuckling in his grimy voice. You say "yeah I guess you were right" you started laughing with him. Sasha looks at you and him confused and then goes back to on her phone.

You arrived to the airport and get on the plane. You and Sasha sit on the plane. You look out the window as the plane takes off, while looking at the city of LA below. Sasha looks at you a knows your still sad about leaving. Sasha was also sad about leaving as she was leaving Ethan after not seeing him for years and years. You lay your head on Sasha shoulder and she hugs you while you both look out the window at the city.

(Later arriving back to Kansas)
You and Sasha get off the plane and grab all your bags. Sasha and you start heading to your car and you run to it and say "I missed my baby so much" while hugging your car. Sasha looks at you and says "you have problems". You start laughing and get in your car. You drive to your moms house and go pick up Milo. You get to your moms house and you and Sasha walk in. You yell "mom I'm back". She walks down the stairs and give you and Sasha a hug and asks how the trip was. You explained everything to her talking about meeting new people and Colby. She gets so happy for you because she knows how your not into dating with guys that often anymore, because of the toxic relationship you had in the past. You go over to Milo and he's playing with your mother and fathers dogs. He looked like he was having so much fun and didn't want to go. So you decide to tell your mom to keep him for a little longer because you thought he was having to much fun. You and Sasha head back to your car and drive to your guys apartment.