Sasha's date

Colby and you look at Sam as he walks to his room and shuts the door just a little that it's cracked open. You get up and start walking to Colby's room, and he follows you. You say to him "is it okay if I lay down in your bed for a little?". He answers you and says "sure you don't even have to ask y/n" and shakes his head. You go to his bed and lay on the side of the bed you were sleeping at last night. You cover yourself with the blankets and go on your phone. Colby stares at you while you cover yourself up. He turns off the light and closes the door till it cracks open and takes his shirt off. You look at him and ask "what are you doing Colby?". He throws his shirt in the corner and says "I'm not going to leave this immaculately beautiful girl in my bed to lay here by herself on her phone". He jumps in his bed with you and puts his arm around you. You start laughing as he wraps his arms around you.

You loved this boy so much, but you couldn't help but to forget that your leaving tomorrow and you probably won't be back in LA after today for a very long time. You scroll through TikTok on your phone for awhile and Colby was on his phone also. Sam walks into the room saying "Colby did you finish editing your part of the video ye-", he stops himself from talking and then smiles at me and Colby in bed. He then says "never mind I'll leave you two alone". Colby then yells to Sam as he's walking out to make sure he heard him "stop thinking like that Sam". Me and Colby laughed and I could also hear Sam laughing from the other room. By now your headache went away and you don't feel like crap anymore.

Kat and Sasha come home and you and Colby jump out of his bed to go see what they got while they were out shopping. Maybe also because you didn't feel like hearing them talk about you and Colby in bed together if they found out. Sasha pulls out a black dress our from the bag and says "let's see how it looks on me.

          The dress Sasha picked out

The dress was classy and not too much and not too less for a date night

The dress was classy and not too much and not too less for a date night. Sasha had to be at the restaurant in an hour so she got ready to put her makeup on. You looked at her and how happy she was. She rushed out the door and gave you and Kat a hug and took the rental car. You and Kat looked at each other hoping for the best for Sasha. We went into Sam's room and he was by his computer. Kat went over to Sam and sat on him hugging and kissing him from on the chair. You left the room wanting to leave them alone.

You go to the kitchen and see Colby sitting in the chair. You say "I'm bored let's make a TikTok". He agrees and you start dancing to one of the TikTok sounds you had saved. You had to teach Colby the dance since he doesn't really do dance TikTok's. Then you post it. After that you and him take a photo on Colby's phone, the photo was you hugging Colby and you laughing. The photo was super blurry because of how much you and Colby were laughing at the Snapchat filters you guys just used before the photo.

He tagged you and posted it on his Instagram

He tagged you and posted it on his Instagram. Sasha texts you and says "the date is going great I'm heading back now, we kissed!". I text back Sasha in shock saying "kissing on the first date omg it's true love". You went and told Kat and she got so happy for her. Then you hear the front door open and it was Sasha. She looks at us and says "get me out of this dress it's so uncomfortable". You and Kat laughed and Sasha got a quick shower.

It was getting late and everyone was sitting in the living room. You ask Sasha and say "did you tell Ethan we were leaving tomorrow?". Sasha said "yeah he was sad about it and asked if I was going to still visit and I said yeah, and told him about how my family was and even you". You looked at Sasha and smiled.

Everyone was getting in bed and you went to the kitchen to get a snack and then Sam came out of his room. You look at him and he looks back at you and you both smile. As your about to walk back into Colby's room Sam stops you. He says "y/n" you look back at him and say "yes Sam?". He says "Colby really does love you y/n he wouldn't stop talking about you all day". You look at him and say "really?". Then sam says "he tells me how gorgeous he thinks you are and how you much he loves the person you are". You say to Sam "oh" and smile while looking around. Then Sam says "Colby really doesn't want you to leave but he understands you have to". You look at sam and say "I wish I could stay I really do, but I have a family back in Kansas everything is in Kansas I can't leave that behind". Sam says "yeah I know that's what I tried to tell Colby, anyways goodnight y/n". You say goodnight back as you start to walk away and then look back at Sam and say "you know Sam your such a great best friend to Colby", Sam smiles at you and you smile back a finally walk to Colby's room.

Sasha's on the air mattress talking to her dad on the phone while Colby's in his bed watching tv. You hop into bed with Colby and turn the lamp off next to you. You set an alarm on your phone for tomorrow at 5 am in the morning and put your phone next to you. Colby then puts a large body pillow in between you and him and says "there we go, no way in sleeping on that couch again and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable sleeping with a stranger in bed so this will separate us" you look at Colby with a laugh and say "Colby we went over this, you are not a stranger stop saying that" Colby laughs also and then turns the LED lights off from behind his bed frame and the lamp. The only thing was the tv light. Sasha hangs up the phone and tells you and Colby goodnight and asks if you set the alarm on your phone tomorrow and you answer with yes. Sasha then texts you and it says "no way you and Colby are sleeping together tonight" you reply to the text saying "there's a body pillow between us and he was not comfy in the couch chill Sasha" Sasha falls asleep fast but she read your text. She must've fell asleep while reading it. Colby turns to you and you could tell he was sad just by the way he looked at you. You turn towards him in bed and he does the same. He grabs your hand and he looks at you and says "you should get some sleep for the plane ride tomorrow". You smile and play with his hair as he falls asleep. Now this moment makes you not want to leave LA even more. You close your eyes and fall asleep to the sound of the tv that was still on.