Las Vegas road trip

You say quietly "why is there a dog here who's is it?". Sam explains that it's Kat's and he got it for her for Christmas. Colby than runs into his room where you and Sam are at and says "did you catch it?, is it in here?". Sam then says yes to him and Colby shuts the door.

Kat was in her and Sam's room making a clothes haul video for her youtube channel while Sam and Colby were trying to catch the dog and put it in Colby's room to hide it. We all look at the dog and its looking up at us chewing it's toy.

Sam then says to you and Colby "it has to stay in here till Christmas Eve morning and that's when I'll give it to Kat, okay?"

Sam then says to you and Colby "it has to stay in here till Christmas Eve morning and that's when I'll give it to Kat, okay?". You and Colby agreed since we both loved dogs. You and Colby made sure you both kept the door shut and from Kat coming in the room. We hopped in bed thinking about the big day we have tomorrow. the puppy slept in between you and Colby. You fell asleep first as You rested your head on Colby's chest, while watching tv.

(The morning)
You get up and look at Colby and give him a kiss on the cheek waking him up. It was 6:30 am in the morning and you were so excited for today. Colby smiles at you and says "good morning beautiful", He kisses you. You stop kissing him and look around and say "Colby the dog, where is the dog?".

You get up out of bed nearly tripping on the blankets that fell on the floor and see the dog at the door chewing his toy. "There he is, he's so adorable". You picked him up and started playing with the puppy. "He probably had to go to the bathroom" you said to Colby while holding the puppy.

Colby goes out to check to see if anyone is up so that you and him can take the dog out to go to the bathroom. "Ok we're good, no one's up yet" he says while looking around. You bring the dog to the yard and go on your phone while the dog goes to the bathroom. Your on Snapchat and see you have a snap from Colby that says "12 hours ago", you open it and it's a picture of you sleeping on his chest.

You smile at the photo and then save it to your camera roll

You smile at the photo and then save it to your camera roll. Your scrolling through peoples story's on Instagram and hear banging on the glass door. You look over to see who's banging and Colby's sending hand signals and pointing for you to go. Then you realize Kat must be up "oh shit" you say. You pick the dog up and run with it in your arms to the side of the house. You think of what to do next and get an idea.

The window!. You look at the window that leads to the hallway, since all the other windows are locked, Colby told you that awhile back for safety reasons. You push the window open with one hand, your other with the puppy in your hand and get the window open finally. You hear Kat talking to Colby. Colby must be distracting her.

You go through the window with the puppy in your hand and run to Colby's room quickly. Kat see's you but not the puppy in your hand and says "y/n come here, how do you like your eggs cooked?", you think fast and the first thing that comes to your mind to say was "just a sec, I'm naked". You try and shush the puppy to be quiet because it started crying.

(Colby's pov)
I slap my hand on my head after hearing what y/n just said. Kat started laughing saying "naked.... Okay". Then y/n comes out of the room and says "I like my eggs scrambled please". Kat nods her head and y/n sits next to me at the table. I then say "naked... huh" while smiling and trying not to laugh. Y/n pushes me and says "like you could think of anything better to say in that situation" while whispering so Kat doesn't hear. Kat turns around while mixing the eggs in the pan and says "are you guys okay?" With a confused look. Me and Colby smile and nod our heads. Kat turns back around and y/n let's out a big "ugh" quietly while rolling her eyes.

Sam comes out of the room and eats with all of us. After we eat, me and y/n start packing for Las Vegas and puts the bags in the car.

(Y/n pov)
I put my last bag in the car and pull Sam a side while helping me and Colby put things in the car, "the puppy is still in Colby's room don't forget about it", Sam says "it'll be fine". You give Sam and Kat a hug and so does Colby. You and Colby get in the car and start driving off.

A couple minutes after driving off Colby looks at you and says "are you excited?", you look back at him and say "of course". Colby smiles and yells "we're going to Vegas baby", while banging the steering wheel. You turn up the music and you and Colby start singing to the radio.

You pick up the camera Colby gave you a couple weeks ago that was in your bag. You then say to Colby "I haven't done this in a long time so this is gonna feel weird". He puts his hand on your thigh and then says "it'll be fine just say the usual and what we're gonna be filming". You turn the camera on and start filming you and Colby. You then say "hey what's up guys welcome to my new channel, this will be my first video and me and Colby are taking a road trip to Vegas". You explained a couple more things and turned the camera off and looked out the window.

 You explained a couple more things and turned the camera off and looked out the window