part : 43

Anika came back to thier room and noticed Shivaay working again. She closed the door of their room which caught his attention. She turned towards him when Shivaay asked her not to close the door which confused her. She thought now she can ask him about his problem.

"Don't... I mean I have to go to the study room", Shivaay said when he heard the locking sound of the door. He doesn't want to disturb Anika, he doesn't know how much time it will take him to work so he can't guarantee that she will be able to sleep or not. He thought it is better to leave the room rather than disturb her sleep

"You can work here too I will sleep", Anika said and came towards Shivaay. Shivaay nodded not knowing if he should argue or not. If it was someone else he would have asked them to leave the room but he can't ask her to leave. Moreover, he can't even gather the courage to leave the room by ignoring her words

Anika forwarded his heart medicines to him. Shivaay looked toward her as it was the first time Anika gave him correct medicine's before she was unaware of his medicines.

"I will..", he said but Anika cuts him

"Take them now. And You will not eat sleeping medicines ever. Tomorrow we will visit a doctor if you want", Anika said which looked like an order to him. He looked aside controlling his anger, he is already tensed and angry at himself for ignoring work like this and now she is here ordering him which is angering him more. He don't hear anyone's order, he clenched his fist controlling himself and nodded. He doesn't want to hurt her in his anger so it's better to leave, he thought.

"Ok we will visit a doctor as well", he replied and left towards the poolside after eating his medicines. He doesn't know why but he was getting angry hearing her which he should not. He sighed and started checking emails, he have much work pending but no time. He knows if he stayed there then he would start shouting at her without any fault just like he does in the office but she is not his mere employee but his wife who has the right to question him.

Anika layed ok bed after Shivaay left from there. She tried sleeping but was unable to because her thoughts were revolving around him. She knows he is facing some problem which he can't tell but she wants to help him anyhow. She Got up and walked towards the poolside in slow steps. She noticed he was still working.

"Shivaay", called Anika. Shivaay looked towards her and gestured for her to come there

"You should sleep. Don't wait like this for me it will take time otherwise from next time I have to choose an office in this way least you will sleep properly", Shivaay said warning her. He doesn't want her to stay awake till he sleeps.

"Even I know the business. I can help you", Anika said and sat near him. Shivaay looked towards her and then at his laptop, she is just trying to help him but he don't want to shout at her for a single mistake. He kept quiet and let her do what she wants, he know very well that she is hardworking and educated so she will not do mistakes.

"And I will not hear no. I know business but I thought to leave it a few months ago. But I would love to work if you are my boss", Anika said taking his laptop from his hands. Shivaay chuckled hearing her, he asked her to leave his office and she actually decided to leave. He didn't let her know but he was sad about the fact that he can't see her in his office. He want to admire her every time but he understood from her dream that this is not possible

"Don't give me fake hopes just focus on your dream", he said and then realised what he said when Anika asked

"Fake hope?",

"I mean lies.... Take this and check emails. And copy every information to this folder. This contains other information as well", Shivaay said diverting the topic because he don't want to tell her he wanted her to work with him. He doesn't want to become a hurdle in her dreams.