part : 81

They both soon came out after praying to God. It took an hour for them but that didn't look difficult for them as this place gave them peace. Anika was all time thinking about their anniversary which is tomorrow. She knows he planned this but what about her gift? Like she is expecting something for tomorrow Even he must be expecting. After coming out of the temple Anika asked him for their couple pictures and asked someone to click for them.

She wants to save these memories forever to cherish them. This trip is very special for her. They both went toward a corner and sat on the ground, at first Shivaay was hesitant but when Anika assured him he sat beside her. Anika intertwined their fingers together.

"I am already in love with this place", Anika said

"There is one more place near this temple. Jillian wala baag", Shivaay told

"Why it is famous?", Anika asked

"Because it is ancient and most of the people know this place because of attack where people killed themselves by jumping inside well. Just to save themselves from getting shoot", Shivaay said

"That place must be scary", Anika said

"No, it is not. Instead, that place is also beautiful. You can see bullet marks still visible there ", Shivaay said. Anika nodded and noticed the time. It is 12: 01, she wished him before he could notice time and wished her first

"Happy anniversary patidev", Anika said and stood up as she wanted to relax for some time here and she did. Now she wants to sleep, but she is finding it difficult to open her eyes for a long time.

"I thought I will wish first", Shivaay complained, Anika chuckled hearing his reply as she already guessed he was thinking this. It's been a year and she know him like they are together for many years. Nobody can even say that Shivaay is the same guy who used to say he hates Marriage relations. She changed his thoughts and she is happy to be the one who made him believe in this beautiful relationship.

"Aww Don't cry today, you have your whole life to cry ", Anika said and pulled his cheeks. Shivaay pushed her hands and glared at her angrily, he looked toward his surroundings and noticed the public, if no one was there then he would have pulled her cheeks or he would have thrown her into the water

"Thank God for the public", Shivaay whispered near her ears. Anika giggled as she knows he will not fight in public, especially now after their fight. She knows how to take advantage of the situation whereas in this case, she finds him innocent.

"Ok let's go back then", Anika said, Shivaay nodded and they both went toward their room. Once they sat in bed Shivaay remembered her reply and asked

"Aacha how I have a whole life to cry ?", Shivaay asked

"Because I will always win over you", Anika replied

"You can't win always but there is one thing which you won for your whole life, for forever. That is my heart ", Shivaay said stating a genuine fact. Love, care, and attraction were never in his dictionary for a stranger, but after meeting Anika he started to fall for her. He thought that was just because of his respect toward Anika but now he realise maybe it was never because of respect and guilt. It always became he started to like Anika.

Not everyone will reach your heart, only a few will with whom your memories will remain special forever. Their fights are also a part of his memory where he learnt how to behave in every situation, same goes with Anika, she realised that hiding things from him will never give good results.

"Yes, this is mine. I love you ", Anika said and kissed his chest, over his heart. Shivaay smiled and pulled her in a hug, which became his home now.

"Shivaay can I bake a cake for you in any bakery shop? As in rooms we don't have a kitchen and I don't want to waste your money on a kitchen ", Anika asked