part : 86

Good morning ❤️🥰
____________

"You don't care for the one who was crying. You care for baby not me", Anika accused him and stepped one step back, Shivaay kept quiet thinking why should he argue when she thinks like this? He doesn't want to answer this question again and again.

"Now you are quiet ", Anika said. Shivaay glared at her angrily and dragged her towards the door. After pushing her out of the roof door carefully he closed the door and sighed in relief. It is very difficult for him to fight with her. He wants her to listen to him in anger, he doesn't want to be harsh with her. He needs to start calming himself as in front of his child he doesn't want to fight ever, nor does he wants to let her take stress in pregnancy. He looked down and punched the wall angrily.

On one side it is his wife and child and on one side his work and his dream. He can't leave anything, both are his priorities. His work and carrier are his identity and Anika, his better half. If he lost any of them then he will feel empty inside. He is a workaholic and can't stay free for long, his hands automatically start doing something he doesn't even realise how. Maybe it is because he is working hard since childhood he thought. He doesn't want her to suffer any financial problems because of him. Being a boss is never easy, he needs to look for every single thing and then he has to give time to his wife and family.

"I know I will not stay angry with her tomorrow but how can she take this decision? What's my mistake?", Shivaay thought and closed his eyes tightly, he want to throw pebbles down but there is none there. He wants to scream today but he can't even do that because his family will ask many questions. The only thing he can do is cry thinking about why she was making that decision and how he will manage now. His responsibilities are double now, he knows Anika will always care for others but not herself. He needs to be with her. How he will manage? How they will deal with their fights?

He stayed lonely for an hour, and then Anika knocked door to call him for dinner. He replied to her that he will have it after an hour. Anika left there silently which felt weird because normally Anika fights more and tries to warn him but today she left. He then realised that she should not climb stairs again and again so he came down. His anger is cooled down now, he checked the room but she was not there.

"Anika", he called her name but Anika didn't answer him instead, Rudra answered.

"Aren't you missing her too much?", Rudra asked and pointed toward his room. Shivaay understood that she is there, he went there and noticed her talking with Om and dadi

"Many many congratulations son",dadi congratulated him. Shivaay passed a fake smile to her and thanked her, even Omru congratulated him but he didn't feel that happy by replying to them. He felt he thanked them formally, not like a family.

"Should I prepare your dinner?", Anika asked

"No, I will take that myself. If you guys don't mind can I take Anika? I am going out for some days so I want her help", Shivaay asked for permission

"You don't need to ask son",dadi replied softly

"Why are you leaving her in this phase?", asked Rudra raising his eyebrow. He sensed tension between them and don't want his brother to commit mistakes.

"It is not intentional. I got to know about her pregnancy today and the meeting was decided yesterday ", Shivaay told and left from there as he felt guilty by looking at her face. Nobody noticed her dull face but he could notice that. Anika came behind and asked him what he wants

"I have to leave tomorrow ", Shivaay said and sat in bed. Anika sat beside him and held his hand Softly in her hand. At first, she feared that he jerked her hand but then remembered he can never.