part : 72

Happy reading guys♥️♥️
______

"Have you ever kept fast before?", asked Shivaay. Anika giggled thinking about her failed attempt in childhood.

"Once I tried but in the afternoon I ate so you can call it the first time because I don't even remember age", Anika told and gestured for him to sit. Both settled themselves on the bed and continued their conversation.

" So if you can keep then do otherwise you can skip this fast", Shivaay suggested. Anika shooked her head and told him that she want to keep fast.

"I want to get ready for you, It is my first karvachauth with you so there is no chance for me to skip. I can't wait for tomorrow.  And I will ask Gauri to apply mehndi as well if she..", Anika told in excitement but in end, her face fell when she thought about Gauri and her reaction. Shivaay understood her mood and reason, he placed his hand on her shoulder to support her.  He can understand her fear and stress very well.

"Don't worry. She will understand. By the way, In my family even males keep fast", Shivaay told her to distract her, he can't guarantee Gauri's reaction so thought to distract her. Anika's eyes were about to tear up but his reply changed her emotions, she chuckled at him because this tradition is indeed very nice but not for a person like him who is not fit.

"But you will not because your health is not good. You will be ill tomorrow then", Anika told him and caressed his face softly

"I will take care of myself. I will take holiday if you want ", Shivaay told her, Anika already has a holiday so even he won't have any problem with a holiday.

"No Shivaay do your work. Don't keep fast", Anika told him looking into his hazel blue eyes. His eyes always carry love for her which takes her heart every time. She wants to keep looking into his eyes for her whole life as they are the most beautiful sight for her.

"It should be my decision because I didn't question your wish. Even I want to ", Shivaay replied. Anika looked aside for a minute she was lost in his eyes. She doesn't even remember what she told him while looking into his eyes. After looking away she recalled his words and glared at him angrily

"Fine and I am warning you if you fall sick tomorrow or the day after tomorrow then I will tell you how to keep fast", Anika warned him angrily and left from there. Shivaay gulped saliva in fear as he don't know if he will be able to keep fast or not. What if by chance he fell ill? He can't imagine What she will do, what if she ignored him?

"No... She will not", he thought. Anika informed Janvi that they are going to stay here so Janvi sent sargi for her with Khanna. Anika took sargi from Khanna and asked him to wait to which he replied in no and left from there immediately. When Anika came back to keep sargi on the table she noticed Shivaay working on his laptop and his phone was buzzing. As it was silent so he was unable to see, Anika noticed Alisha's name was written.

"Shivaay...phone", Anika told him and gestured for him to pick up the call. Shivaay picked up the call and got busy in the call. Anika left towards the terrace as now whenever she feels insecure she reminds herself that Shivaay only behaves like this with her and everything is for her. She is his legal wife.

"What are you thinking?", Shivaay asked hugging her from the back. Anika smiled and leaned back towards him.

"Nothing... Will you give me company if I visit someone's house here? That aunty called me that whenever I will come back she wants to meet me", Anika asked, Shivaay replied yes and kissed her cheeks. Anika smiled widely as she was finding it difficult to ask him and go there without him. Before marriage, she never thought about going there but now she was in confusion, will it look good if she didn't introduce him to them?