part : 79

Happy 6 years of Ishqbaaaz♥️🦅. This serial gave me you all and I am so happy to meet you all here🥰🥰

_____

They left the station and picked up a cab to reach a hotel. Shivaay was opening bags so Anika opened the door and asked him to place bags on the ground. Shivaay sat on the bed tiredly, Anika closed the door of their room and came near him

"Sleep now ", Anika said. Shivaay nodded and layed comfortably on the bed. Anika thought of asking him to change but seeing his tiredness she thought she will ask him later.

"I am excited to spend the whole time with you ", Anika said and sat near him. Shivaay smiled as he is also excited to make memories with her, his love.

"Same here", Shivaay replied and asked her to sleep. Anika nodded and slept with him.

Later in evening

Anika woke up and started arranging the cupboard as they are here for 3 days. Anika is hungry as well but wants him to get up first before so that they can order something. It is her first trip with someone as she never went out, with Gauri, Sahil and Daksh she went but not with friends, she was never interested.

"What are you thinking?", Shivaay asked and hugged her from back

"Nothing. Do you need more rest?", Anika asked, Shivaay denied it and kissed her cheeks. Anika smiled feeling his love, she can't think of a day without his pampering now. He is making her so habitual that she can't think of a day without him these days. Now she doesn't want him to go on business trips even.

"Where is your shirt?", Anika asked when she turned and found him shirtless. Her breadths hitched finding him without a shirt, already there is an inch of space between them and now his gaze is making her legs go shaky.  Shivaay will rarely stay without a shirt, so she always falls weak.

"I want to go out but don't know where clothes are", Shivaay said. Anika showed him the cupboard where she was arranging their clothes

"Give some another reason. There is only one room then how you didn't notice me arranging clothes?", Anika asked. Shivaay held her hands behind her back and pulled her towards himself

"Did you hear my voice when I woke up and opened my shirt?", Shivaay asked. Anika looked down and shooked her head as if she was thinking about something and is confused about whether he made a noise or not.

"Let's go out", Anika said and placed her head on his chest. Shivaay smiled as even he wanted to do the same but more than this he have to meet someone else which he decided from the time he selected this location.

"Will go tomorrow I have to go somewhere today", Shivaay said. Anika looked at him angrily and tried breaking the hug but couldn't as her hands were already held by him and tied to her back.

"Where?", Anika asked

"Can't tell like this tomorrow will take you there", Shivaay replied

"Today we will visit temple hana?", Asked Anika with hope to which Shivaay shooked his head

"Tomorrow night for sure. Sorry I have work here", Shivaay said

"Work? Which type of work here? You said no office then why?", Anika asked with a pout

"Can't tell. Will be back soon", Shivaay said and kissed her forehead

"First have something then", Anika said

"I can't go like this", Shivaay said telling indirectly that he wants clothes. Anika blushed and pulled one set of casual outfits out.

"Are casuals fine?", Anika asked to which Shivaay nodded and went to change