part : 83

"She is sad", Shivaay said, Anika looked toward the boy and waved her hand toward him.

"Hii", hii Anika said. The girl was about to question Anika when the girl's parents called her and she went from there. Anika smiled a little watching that family playing with a little girl. Whenever she sees a child or meets children only one thing comes to her mind. How they will look after being parents? She didn't show it to him much but she wants to be a mother. She loves children and wants a child whom she will love unconditionally and spend her quality time with her baby.

"Still feeling low", Shivaay asked, they heard the laughter sound of a family again. Anika shooked her head as she doesn't want to hurt him by saying one thing again and again. Moreover, if she told him what she is thinking then he will agree with her and will change his decision, which she doesn't want. She wants him to tell her that even though he is ready, she always tries to tell him by her actions that she wants to be a mother.

Anika felt bored by looking out and turned toward the family, after some time they asked her if she want to join. Anika looked at Shivaay for an answer

"You can go but not me", Shivaay said

"Please", Anika asked with a pout. Shivaay could not deny it now as she looked innocent on her face. They sat with them, they were playing chits, two teenagers and now them. Two women's asked them to play as they were least interested. Shivika started to play with them and enjoyed it a lot. They played antakshari as well which changed their mood.

__________

3 months later

"It's going to be 2 months that I missed my dates. What to do?", Anika thought when she checked her Callender. She is ready before Shivaay as Shivaay woke up late today. She does turn his alarm off most of the time whenever she wakes early. Otherwise, if she leaves his comfort to him then he will never sleep for long, she knows he will get ready within minutes so it doesn't matter even.

"Coming mom", Anika said and walked downstairs. Shivaay came after getting ready and noticed her talking with a few relatives, he hate a few of them and those who are talking with Anika right now are one of them.

"Anika have something", Janvi said and forwarded the samosa plate to her. Anika shooked her head as she never eats samosa in the morning and today she is feeling like puking at the aroma of samosa.

"No mom I don't want to have it ", Anika said. That woman started to pressurize Anika, Anika lied that she is not well and pushed plates aside

"So when are you going to give everyone good news? Hope they are well", that woman said. Shivaay was hearing everything from back, he went there and said

"Thank you for your concern. Anika are you ready? If yes then find me the file which I gave you yesterday I need it today ", Shivaay said. Anika nodded, she knows that he is lying as he didn't give her any file yesterday but running away from here looked like a good option to her.

"I hate that woman. She always comes here for a time pass. Don't take her words seriously. If you are not well then take a leave "Shivaay said to which Anika shooked her head. Leave? How she will ask for it when she has already taken many, now she has to visit the office with a fever as well. Anika didn't even tell him about her lie because of his mood.

She picked up her purse and turned to him, Shivaay smiled and pulled her through her waist. Anika shivered when his hands touched her bare back as she was wearing jeans and a top.

"You will be late", Anika said

"You are the reason. Why do you always turn my alarms off?", He asked

"Yes because you are very busy and never take rest so it is my duty", Anika said