part : 85

"Impressive. You think like this then keep thinking because I think your brain is empty", Shivaay said and left from there leaving Anika alone. Anika ran toward the door but when she noticed him leaving the office angrily she stopped there and closed the door of his cabin slowly as she felt her body weak. She knows she can't follow him as he has his car. She sat on the chair with tears. She realised her mistake but she never wanted to hurt him. Even thier couple picture teased her now because she knows pacifying Shivaay will not be easy.

"Please tell your father that I am regretting my behaviour. You forgave me na? Your father left me and I know he will leave me if by chance something happened to you. He loves you more than me ", Anika said to her baby with tears falling from her eyes. She is hurt, not because of his anger but because of his words. She knew he would get angry but she fears now. What if he left her?

"If anything happened to my baby in these 9 months then that would be the last day of us together ", Anika recalled his words and shivered thinking about it. She can't stay away from him even for a day then how she will manage without him? His arms and his face became her habit which she can't leave.

"If by chance he tried leaving me then I will make that day the last one of my life as well ", Anika said to herself. She is feeling very low and heavy right now because of thier fight, she can't handle this. She closed her eyes to stop thinking about his words but that didn't help. Instead, her eyes became watery again, she wiped her tears and touched the bangles which Shivaay gave her.

He never left her alone like he did today, because of his behaviour and the way he left, she wonders what if he left her like he did today? She is scared to reach home as well today because she doesn't dare to face him. How she will justify her action? He is right because she was wrong to think about abortion, what if she aborted it and he got to know about it later? Then definitely she would have lost him completely.

She placed her head on the table and started crying, she won't know what he will do today. She is very scared thinking about his reaction. She hurt him enough today, she knew he will never raise his hand at her but still, she said and hurt him more. Now she wants to admit yes her brain is empty and wants him to calm her like always. "Why do I make mistakes every time?" She thought

"Anika you have to handle this. He... He will take time but he will understand ", Anika thought and then touched her abdomen

"I am sorry, now I will never let anything happen to you. I will save you even if I have to die because he loves you more than me", Anika said and smiled, she wished that her child was here to light her mood a little. She was crying and slept on the table.
______

Shivaay spent his time alone sitting near the pool. He was recalling every memory with her here, those were very special. He kept checking the time and door to see her but she didn't come. His anger started raising again and his fear as well because he left her alone for the first time. If by chance something happened to any of them because of him then how he will forgive himself? He is feeling guilty for leaving her alone, he doesn't even want to call her because of the fight. How he will talk? He is regretting his words as well. Leave her? He can't even think of a day without her.

He wants her beside him every time, he can even disturb her at midnight if he craved to listen to her voice. On trips he wants her to keep talking with him till he is free as he finds solace.

"Why she is not here? It's been 2 hours", he thought and called reception to ask about Anika where the receptionist told him that Anika already left which scared him now. He was staring water for a long time and didn't realise how he passed 2 hours sitting there. He was thinking about their fight nothing else than how 2 hours passed so easily.