part : 80

"Shivaay taste it as well", Anika said and forwarded one morsel with saag. Shivaay made faces as by looking at the dish he was feeling to vomit. He didn't like the way this dish looked.

"No please", Shivaay said

"Please Shivaay you are my sweet.."Anika said but Shivaay interrupted her in the middle.

"This is called buttering", Shivaay said. Anika took this as a chance and put a morsel in his mouth.

"Finish It", Anika said and placed her hand on his mouth so that he could not spit it.

"I will take revenge soon Anika", Shivaay thought and completed having food. Yes, he liked the taste but presentation mattered to him the most. He didn't like the shape and colour.

"Is this dish like this always? In dark green colour which looks so weird", Shivaay asked.  He wanted to call this dish waste but she is eating it happily so for him it is not.

"Yes I have saved it for the morning as well because I love it", Anika said

"Should I bring sweets?", Shivaay asked

"Wait here I will bring it", Anika said and went to take the sweet box from the table and forwarded the box to him. Shivaay took one piece and gestured for her to eat.

"Anika we will visit the temple in the evening and stay there at night ", Shivaay said as he asked someone from that temple and they approved their stay. He is so happy that they will get a chance to spend the whole night in a temple.

"What about morning?", Anika asked

"I want you to meet someone", Shivaay said

"And in the evening I want to play with them", Anika said

"Ok but at night we will go there", he said and kissed her forehead. Anika smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. Shivaay rubbed his hand over her waist and from another hand, he started to caress her hair.

"Shivaay did you planned our trip after looking at dates?", Anika asked as it comes near their first anniversary. She knows he can never forget dates as his memory is very strong. Shivaay hummed as he was thinking how within a year his thoughts changed. He thought no one can change him ever but Anika proved him wrong.

He was recalling every memory related to her from day 1 when dadi announced they have to marry and he was denying it. Then Anika rejected him when he told her about his views but then she agreed. Then his first date with her and after that everything changed for good. He doesn't know if it is a craze because they are new in this marriage or if it will be forever. He doesn't want any change in his life. He has heard from many people that after years people lose interest in marriage but he doesn't want that. Suddenly he felt cold and looked toward his shoulder and waist, he understood Anika broke the hug but why?

"W..what happened? ", Shivaay asked

"Keep thinking", Anika said

"What do you mean? Are you angry? ", Shivaay asked. Anika shooked her head, she decided before to show her anger to him but always his voice which contain fear made her lose. Anika again hugged him and told him she was trying to talk with him before but he ignored her that's why she broke the hug.

"I was not ignoring you. I was thinking about something", Shivaay replied to which Anika nodded

"Is everything fine?", Anika asked. Shivaay nodded with a smile.

"I love you so much. You gave me a trip as a gift but what should I give you?", Anika asked as she don't know what to gift him. She doesn't have any idea. He has everything that people want and he buys new things before anything ends so there is no use if gifting him something which is not unique.