Chapter 29

You know which is the most comfortable place in the entire world?

Umm...bed.

Yes, bed. Whether it is soft or hard, it relaxes you to no end and comfort is what it gives along with warmth and a cosy sleep.

Anisha snuggled further into her bed but it groaned. How come can a bed groan? She opened her eyes to find the bed uneven. Now how is that possible?

She rubbed her eyes off the sleep and looked at the neck of her husband. She was snuggling into him all this time! No wonder the bed seemed exceptionally cosy to her.

She pulled her face apart and saw his serene face. They had very little time to themselves the past four months while Anisha had begun her preparation, Abhimanyu had taken over new projects. Though, Anisha was his secretary, she was not accompanying him to his trips courtesy of her caring husband who thought she should not have any distractions while preparing.

Anisha had missed him. He had gone for a ten day business trip to London. Though they had regular calls and even video calls, she seemed to miss him more as the days passed. Last night she slept early and she couldn't even remember how and when he crept inside the house and into the bed.

She leaned in and pressed a kiss on his forehead to which she saw a smile on his face. Damn, He was awake all this time! She hit his shoulder slightly and he opened his eyes.

" I know you are awake!" She exclaimed.

" I know that you know." He replied.

He pulled her further into his arms, " I missed you. Once your entrance is done you are accompanying me for our long overdue honeymoon." He murmured into her ears.

Her cheeks turned red. " I am as well waiting for this entrance to be done with. I feel we spend a lot less time with each other."

" Thank god I'm not the only one!" He exclaimed looking at the ceiling.

She chuckled at his antics and leaned her head on his chest playing with his T-shirt while he brought his hands to play with her hair. After a moment she breathed, " Abhimanyu... don't you ever feel deprived?"

" Deprived of what?" He frowned even tried pulling her head off his chest.

" Umm...we are together but not physically. I mean do you never think you are being deprived by me?" She gulped. It took a lot of courage on her part to even ask this question.

As the question registered Abhimanyu's brain he turned them around in a way that she was beneath him and he was hovering above her. He pulled her chin so that her eyes met his.

" You mean sexually deprived? What do you take me as? I am not a boy who will go crazy if he goes celibate. I am a man, I know how to control my urges."

She widened her eyes, " This is not how I meant it, Abhimanyu." She caressed the side of his face, " I meant don't you think I am holding out for so long and depriving you of your rights as my husband. It's been nine months of marriage and we have never been intimate like that."

His face had that naughty smile as she looked at him after clarifying her thoughts, "You can hold out for as long as you wish. Moreover, I have decided once you get in a law college, I will claim all my rights that is if you are ready!" He booped his nose with hers.

She turned red like a rose.

" I like the colour red on you." He said hoarsely.

" So, I can hold out as long as I wish? How about ten more years?" She asked him.

" Ten! How about twenty years then?" He teased her back.

She huffed and hit his chest. " You are so hard to tease Abhimanyu!"

He chuckled, " So tell me how is the preparation going on? Any trouble in the office? How are mom and dad? Lastly, when is bhabhi coming back with Nihal?"

" Haaye itne saare sawal! Preparation, office, mom and dad all are well. Bhabhi will be bringing cutie pie home in next two days, hopefully." ( So many questions!)

" Don't call my nephew a cutie pie! He is my nephew he will be more handsome than cute!"

" Babies are cute, Abhimanyu!" She argued.

" Yeah? But my nephew is more handsome than cute, admit it!"

" Arggh, I wonder what will you do when we have kids and they will be called cute!" She exclaimed.

" You said kids. How many do you want? If you are up we can have my personal basketball team!" He said dreamily.

" Abhimanyu!" She looked at him in horror and showed him two of her fingers. " That is the number of kids we have."

He laughed aloud. " You are so easy to rile!"

" Get off me you buffoon." She pushed him and went inside the bathroom.

After having a long breakfast and getting briefed about the recent happenings in the office by his secretary they were now back to work in their respective cabins.

As the clock was about to hit eleven the elevator dinged open and in came a man wearing a sharp blue three piece business suit. He knocked on the door of the CEO' secretary. After hearing a faint 'Come in' he went inside.

Anisha looked up from her papers as she looked at the man in front of her eyes. He looked exactly the same as she remembered but he had lost weight, a lot of it.

" Are you the CEO's secretary?"

She replied a faint, " Yes."

" Is he free? I tried contacting him for long but he seems too busy to even respond."

" I will ask." She replied.

She picked the phone and rang the intercom to Abhimanyu's office, " Yes?"

" There is Mr. Anil Sharma waiting for you inside my cabin. He wants to meet you."

" Send him in." He replied gruffly.

" You may go in." She said to the man.

He lifted his briefcase off the floor and left her cabin but she was still standing there at the same place looking at the space where he stood. He did not even show a hint of recognition, let alone hug her. A few drops of tears fell down her eyes and soon she sat down on her chair.

She closed her eyes and controlled the tears. Her father was here. What does he want to do with Abhimanyu? 

" God, please no more problems." She prayed.

*_*_*

So?

If you failed to notice it has been four months since the last chapter, literally😉.

How do you like the last part? Do comment and let me know.