Dream

y/n pov

It was a regular day, Clay yelling at George his boyfriend I think. He always made weird remarks when they were in a call, I looked at the time seeing that is was 5 am. I groaned but left my room, going to the kitchen to get some food.

While walking around I saw Drista on the couch, I walked over and sat next to her. "I'm guessing he woke you up as well?" She asked me and I nodded and we laughed a little. "I was going to get some for you want something?" I asked her but she shook her head no.

"Thanks for asking, but I need to sleep I have finals tomorrow. Goodnight y/n." "Night Drista." I said as she left to her room, I'm glad I dropped out no more stressful remembering tests they call exams. I went to the fridge and took out some noodles from last night and warmed them up.

Thankfully they were hot but not as good when we ate them earlier, I then saw Sapnap walk down. I waved to him he must not have seen me because he almost screamed when he saw me eating.

"H-holy shit, you scared me y/n. What are you doing up?" He asked and I pointed to Clay's room and he knowingly nodded. "Yeah, woke me up too. I would be mad but George is 5 hours ahead of us, so he has to play this early for us." He said and I nodded understanding knowing how hard it is to make time work.

"Well have a good day, I'm going to play some resident evil to wake me up." I said and he nodded leaving me to go upstairs. I turned on my pc and booted up resident evil 2 remake, I was pretty far in.

Time Skip
Drista Pov

I had just got back from school to see Clay on the couch scrolling through something. "How was school Drista?" "It was long, exams were the same as last year." I said and he nodded putting his phone down and looking at me.

"Could you go and get y/n for me? I wanted to do something for winter break." He said and I nodded going up to his room. I knocked before going in after getting no answer, I saw that he passed out on his desk again. I shook him a little before he woke up.

"What? Oh hey Drista what time is it?" "Its almost 4 why do you ask" "No reason, how was the exams?" He asked and I shrugged grabbing his arm and dragging him down to the living room. "Here he is, now what did you need?" I asked him and he stood up taller than me but a little smaller than y/n.

"We are going to do a road trip to Los Angeles, I want to see some friends of mine and we can go to Universal! Any objections!" He asked and we shook our heads. "I have one question, do any of them besides Sap know who I am?" y/n asked Clay.

"Nope, it will be a surprise for them as well because they all only know that Drista is going." Clay said and y/n nodded and we went to our rooms to begin packing.

Clay Pov

I was excited to see everyone, I haven't seen any of them face to face in awhile. So while they packed I got our car ready with snacks, drinks, and blankets. y/n and Drista came out of the house with a suitcase each. I put them in the back, and I put mine and y/n's pc's back there as well.

"Is that all we need?" "Yep, I gave you everything I need." "What about you y/n?" I asked but he was already passed out in the back. I chuckled and double checked everything before closing the back, and getting into the drivers seat.

"You excited Drista?" "Fuck yeah I am, it's going to be our first trip to Universal without our parents!" She said with glee and I smiled
nodding and we began our long trip to LA.

"You excited Drista?" "Fuck yeah I am, it's going to be our first trip to Universal without our parents!" She said with glee and I smiled nodding and we began our long trip to LA