Minekings

y/n pov

Me and Drista were at Ranboo's little home because he invited us over for a movie. It was around 3 pm when I got a text from Clay, I opened it and was met with a long paragraph. I closed it after reading half of it already knowing what he wanted to plan, I grabbed Drista and we went into the kitchen.

Ranboo Pov

I watched as y/n and Drista left the living room, I wanted to follow but decided against it as the movie was getting to the best part, and right after it ended y/n and Drista came back. While we were watching I noticed y/n kept glancing at me, so I looked to him and his eyes widened a turned back to the movie.

I chuckled under my hand, before turning back to the movie as it began to finish. I enjoyed it, I'm not sure about y/n though he seemed to zone out a lot after he and Drista came back. I turned off the tv and we all went into the kitchen to finish the food we got.

"You alright y/n? You zoned out a bunch during the movie." "Oh, yeah I'm fine sorry for worrying you just was thinking." He told me, I nodded eating some more before I got a text from Tubbo. "Oh, well I have to go see you guys later?" "Yeah, we'll see you tomorrow at the ferry." Drista said and I nodded getting my mask and glasses on before leaving.

y/n pov

After Ranboo left me and Drista went back to Sap's, and when we walked in there was a few new people in the living room. "Ah, there you guys are! Everyone these are my siblings y/n and Drista! y/n, Drista I want you too meet Wilbur and Captain Sparklez!" Clay said introducing us to the new people.

"You must be y/n, nice to meet you. And you are a lot taller than I thought." Wilbur said to me as we shook hands and I laughed before I nodded to him. "Ahoy, Captain nice to see you in person." "No the honor is mine, nice to meet you as well y/n." He said and we shook hands.

"Well, we have to go. It was nice meet you y/n and Drista!" Wilbur said and he and the Captain left. "If you don't mind, I'm going to play some minecraft." I said and went to my room turning on the pc and logged onto my custom seed.

It was a fairly big one I was proud of, I had built a nice city for myself because I don't trust anyone on my server anymore after what Clay and Drista did to my last one. I can still remember the craters all over it, brushing aside that I began to make a railroad to get across quicker.

But before I could start I got a discord text from Ranboo, I opened it and began to read.

forgetful king
-Hey y/n! wyd

u/n
-sleeping in a freezer. what's up?

forgetful king
-hope you have a big blanket in there. oh nothing much was wondering if you wanted to play

u/n
-play what?

forgetful king
-some minecraft if you're interested

u/n
-sure what to invite me?

forgetful king
-yeah I will

I tabbed out of discord and left the other world, I was met with the main menu and saw an invite from Ranboo. I clicked it and began to load into the new world. I then began a call with him, he joined and we began to play around.

"Alright, I see a village let's go and get some stuff." "Ok, last one there has to kill the iron golem with fists!" I said before running towards the village, I heard his yell of confusion and I went into 3rd person seeing him behind me.

But since I had a head start I was able to beat him there, I immediately ran into houses looking through chests when I got some wood and food. "Is there a blacksmith here?" "Yep, he had an iron sword and a iron axe." Ranboo said to me.

"I'll take the axe and cut trees, you kill the golem with your fists like we betted!" I said and took the sword too before cutting down trees. And for a good while I mostly saw in the game chat was:

Ranboo was slain by Iron Golem

And after I had 3 stacks he finally killed it, "Here is a flower my love." "Why thank you kind sir, here is some wood and your sword back." I said and we exchanged the items with each other. The flower was a poppy but I kept it in my inventory, I then crafted a crafting table and made a wood pickaxe.

Time Skip

"We finally have enough obsidian to get into the nether, we would have been done quicker if someone didn't keep trying to blow up the portals." "Hey! I wanted to see how durable they are!" "You could have done it after we investigated the nether!" Ranboo yelled and I put a tnt block in my hand and a flint n steel in the other.

"y/n no." He said backing up and I ran at him blocking around him with cobblestone. I then set the tnt around the cobblestone and inside as well, and I lit them all. I stood back and watched as the gender stealer was blown up.

Ranboo was blown to smithereens by u/n