Parties with Gifts

y/n pov

It was around 6pm when we had finished decorating the house, Sap had hung up lights around the railings coming into the house, I put lights around the door, garage door, and mistletoes around the house for a little surprise.

Drista and Clay sent out invites and Karl helped all of us cook some food for the party, the main drinks were eggnog, punch, and water with lemons. While the main food is fruit cake, cheesecake, cookies, ham, meatloaf, and many other foods I couldn't name.

We then all sat down exhausted on the couch, then the doorbell rang and in walked Wilbur, Punz, 5up, the Captain, Eret, and Crumb. Each with presents wrapped up in their hands, me and Drista greeted them and they set the gifts under the tree before going around getting food and drinks while chatting.

Then not too long after Ranboo, Tubbo, Billzo, and Quackity. I greeted them and they did the same with the others with present before we all began to chat and dish our plates up, I mainly talked to Ranboo and Crumb because I was more comfortable with them.

But as the night went on I got more comfortable with everyone else I walked around more, it was a nice getting along with a lot of people.

Ranboo pov

"So that's y/n? I can see why you talk about him a lot." I heard Eret say behind me, I jumped a little and they laughed patting my shoulder. "Yeah he's really cool." I said watching him talk to Crumb and Tubbo, I then saw that Clay was gathering everyone to the middle.

y/n pov

"Did everyone bring gifts?" He asked and everyone nodded as they sat down on the couch, I sat on the floor next to Ranboo because we were too tall to sit on the couch and didn't want to take up a lot of room.

"Ok everyone draw one straw the longest will go first and the shortest is last, we will compare sizes after we all get one." He said and pillows out a cup filled with straws, we all got one and he pulled one out. "Al right hold your straws up and we can compare!" He yelled and everyone did as told.

"Seems like Ranboo has the longest, then Crumb, Eret, Jordan, Sap, Karl, Drista, Billzo, Tubbo, then y/n has the shortest. Finally something I'm taller at." He mumbled the last part but everyone heard it and began to laugh.

"Ok Ranboo, you can give your gift to any of the people here." Clay said and Ranboo took his gift and gave it to me, I looked at it and it was pretty big. "Open it." Clay said and I unwrapped it seeing (dream gift) I gasped and hugged Ranboo.

"Thanks Mr Boo." I told him and he laughed hugging me back. "It's no problem y/n, now please let me go your crushing me." He whispered and I got off of him and we laughed.

And then everyone else began to go, and everyone seemed to really enjoy their gifts. Then finally it was up to me, I walked to the tree and got my present, it was a small one wrapped up very neatly. "You know what to do." Clay told me and I nodded waking up to Ranboo.

"Happy Christmas Eve." I told him handing over the gift, he took it and opened it. I saw the excitement in his eyes when he saw the case, he then ripped it open and it was a new pair of sunglasses. "I figured you would want some new ones." I said and he hugged me, I chuckled hugging him back. "Thanks y/n, it's a great gift." He said and I nodded feeling appreciated by the Mr Boo himself.

"Alright that wraps up the gifts, now everyone can do what they want. But I want the minors to go upstairs in about 2 hours, I don't want any of you to be down here ok?" Clay said and we all nodded, he had a dj coming and probably more people but the first few hours were for us.

"Hey y/n, do you mind if we talk upstairs for a little?" I heard someone question me, I turned and saw Ranboo with his new sunglasses on. I smiled and nodded, he took my hand and lead me up the stairs. I won't lie my face was burning as he lead me up, but I covered it with my other hand.

We were then in a small living room, away from everyone else. It was a very nice and small room, with a balcony, some couches, and a tv. "So what did you want to talk about Ranboo?" I asked him and he sat down next to me, our hands were right next to each other.

"I wanted to say thank you again, even though my gift wasn't as great." "What do you mean? It's was a perfect gift! I love it!" I told him and he chuckled nodding. "Look fireworks, wanna see them?" He asked and I shrugged following him out onto the balcony, we both leaned on the railing watching all the vibrant colors explode coloring the sky.

3rd pov

Ranboo was silently freaking out in his head, just meeting you was the best gift he could have ever got. He didn't have a way to show that, besides... He shook his head and watched you, it felt like the same night watching the bridge fireworks.

His stomach doing twists and turns, his internal body heat rising making him redder. He slowly moved his hand over until it was next to y/n's, he was scared y/n would move away but he didn't react.

y/n began to rub his thumb on Ranboo's hand, until Ranboo put his hand over y/n's. They both looked at each other, both staring at each other's eyes. The two moved towards each other, closer and closer. "You two being gay?" Drista asked ruining the moment, making both Ranboo and y/n move back quickly.

 "You two being gay?" Drista asked ruining the moment, making both Ranboo and y/n move back quickly

(hope this is on par)