Mother's Advice

y/n pov

"So what's next for tomorrow?" "Well, I was thinking we could all hang out on the beach. More like a chill day, so we can relax from today's amusement park shit." I told Boo and he nodded before putting his forehead against mine.

We both smiled at each other, our arms holding us close as we laid under the blanket covering us as well. "I love you." "I love you too, Boo." I said and we both happily fell asleep.

DreamScape

I groaned as I opened my eyes, I looked around and saw I was in a chair. I looked around and I saw my mother as well, she was holding my hand. I looked till I saw a bed, I got up and took my hand out of hers. I looked over to see Boo, wires all over his arms, his face with stitches, and blood all over him.

I gasped before covering my mouth, I don't know if he can hear me. "Glad to see your awake, Mr. l/n." I heard someone say and I turned to see a doctor behind me with a clipboard in her hand.

"What happened to him?" "Oh you don't remember? While he was driving to get you some medicine, a truck skipped a stop sign and hit his car, injuring him in the process." She said, before she walked towards him and checked his vitals.

"Hmm, he seems to be waking up. I'll leave you two alone then." She said before she left the room, I heard Boo start groaning as his eyes opened. "Hey n/n." He said showing me a smile, I returned it holding his hand I rubbed my thumb over his palm.

His smile then began to lower, and his vitals monitor began to flatline. "Doctor! Please!" I yelled as I opened the door but no one was there, I began to cry and Boo smiled at me one more time a year in his eye. "I will always love you, y/n." He said before he flatlined.

"Boo, Boo, wake up." I muttered, trying to hold his hand, seeing if he would say this is all a joke, a messed up one if true. But it was all cold, no beat, nothing at all. My eyes watered and I felt myself fall onto the floor, but then I was falling down.

End DreamScape

I woke up with a sudden jump, and my heart was racing, I was sweating and I looked around and I saw that Boo was still at my side with the smile I love adorned on his face. I sighed, taking a few breaths in and out, calming myself down. I slowly detangled myself from him, and I grabbed my phone and walked out.

I heard Clay screaming in his room, so I slowly walked out of the house not making a sound after closing the door. I sat down at the footsteps leading to the house and dialed my mother, I was scared and she is the only one I knew who could help with this.

"y/n? Why are you awake so late sweetie?" "Mom, could you help me?" "With what, you sound distressed." "I, I'm scared of losing him mom, I-I just had a nightmare, you were there but he was very injured, he then died, and I-I." I couldn't finish before I stayed to cry.

"Hey, y/n, look we all have those nightmares, I had them with you when I first gave birth to you, I had them throughout all my life, never knowing if you were ok or not. But I kept staying positive, I always thought of the best for you, and all of it happened. So please, tell him, it's better to address it now than him finding you, crying you eyes out while in a closet." She said and I sniffled.

"That's very specific." "Just take my word, please. I love you, and he does too." "I know, thank you mom. Love you too." "Be safe." "I will, have a good day." I told her before we hung up, I wiped my eyes before I heard the door open behind me.

"Sup, tall kettle." Sap said as he closed the door behind him, he sat down next to me and I smiled at him. "Hey, you alright?" He asked and I shook my head and he opened his arms, I leaned into him and he hugged me. "It's fine, everything is gonna be just fine." He said as he rubbed my back, the door opened a while later and another pair of hands covered me.

"We got you n/n, don't worry." Clay said and I nodded, I got out of their hugs and thanked them before going back in to see Boo.