Beach Trip

y/n pov

It's been a few months since I moved in with Ranboo, and I had come to miss Clay and Drista. So I called them up to form up a plan, "Hey y/n!" "Hey Clay! How's everyone?" "Well Sapnap just had his twenty first birthday so we celebrated that, and Drista has been fine." He told me and I nodded even though he couldn't see it.

"Hey are you free for the next few weeks?" "Yeah, why?" "Well, I was thinking about inviting a few people over to the US so we could have a vacation?" "Wait really? Holy shit! Yeah you can come! Who else is coming?" "Wait let me ask Boo. Hey Boo who is coming!" I yelled to my boyfriend who walked into the living room.

"So far Wilbur, Tubbo, Niki, and us." "Thanks Boo, you hear him Clay?" "Yeah, so I'll see if anyone else wants to come as well. So when are you coming down?" "Umm, Boo when is he flight?" "In a few days, so we can pack." "So in a few days, I will call you when we land and we can meet you?" "Sounds good, love you y/n." "Love you too Clay." I told him and we hung up.

"So let's get packing." Boo told me as he got my off the couch, we went into our room and began to pack. I packed up a lot of clothes, swimsuits, and some books to read. Ranboo packed the same stuff, but also packed a few more items like a tripod and a microphone.

"Excited?" "Hell yes! I can't wait to see Clay and Drista again, I wonder if Patches is alright." I say and Boo chuckled before hugging me, "I'm sure she's fine, after all you family is good with taking care of animals." He said his voice muffled as he stuffed his face in my hair.

"Yeah." I said and we fell onto the bed, I gave him a smile and we fell asleep in the bed together in each other's arms.

Time Skip

"Where are you?" "I'm right next to the baggage claim, where are you two?" "We are coming down an escalator, wait I see you." I told Clay and hung up, when we got to the bottom of the escalator I ran to Clay and hugged him.

"Oh my god I missed you." "I missed you too
n/n." He said as we hugged a bit longer. "Y/n?" "Yes?" "I think we should get our bags before they have to loop around again." "Oh shit!""You're right!" I yelled and we got our bags, and we went back to Clay.

"Alright, I parked the car not to far from here." He said as we followed him through the parking lot, Boo waved to a few fans as we passed them. "Here we are." He said as he unlocked the back, me and Boo put our bags inside the back before getting in.

I sat in the back while Boo and Clay sat in the front, "So how's Drista?" "She's doing good, I didn't tell her you guys were coming. I have Sap watching her right now." "Wait why didn't you tell her?" "Because, I didn't want to ruin the surprise for her." He told me while it made little sense I nodded, the sudden jet lag hitting me like a truck.

"Hey Boo? Wake me up when we get there?" "Of course, sleep well." He told me and I nodded stretching out the most I could before falling asleep.

Ranboo pov

"How's he been?" "He's been doing really well, he missed you guys a lot." "Knew it, he always told me he wouldn't miss me." Dream said and I chuckled. "Yeah, but he loves the Uk. We met a few of my friends there, they got a long really well." I told him and he nodded.

"How about you get some sleep, even through your sunglasses I can see your eye bags. Don't worry I'll wake you lovebirds up." He told me and I chuckled before nodding, I leaned my face against the window before slowly falling asleep.

hello sorry for the short chapter
this will be around a few chapters
but the updates will be a bit longer since I got a job
so expect one chapter every few or couple weeks