Extra Days

y/n pov

Well guess who is stuck in LA because the roads back home are closed off, yep it's us. The green tea kettle, the boy who is taller than said kettle, and Drista. So we are now staying with Sapnap until we could go back, thankfully no one besides Clay, Drista, and Tubbo know about the kiss.

But now they won't stop talking about it, only when it's only us because they respect me enough to not tell Sapnap. Speaking a certain forgetful boy is calling me, I smiled as I picked up my phone and answered the call.

"Hello Mr Boo! What are you doing this fine morning?" "Nothing much just taking to the thief of my first kiss." "Well I guess we are in the same boat thief." We both chuckled a little before we switched to facetime.

"So do you have anything planned for today Mr Boo?" "Not really, but I have two tickets for a movie and no one to go with." "Oh no, Mr Boo is in such sorrow. Two tickets and no date, that must suck." I said and his face deadpanned and I began to laugh, his face looked very disappointed until he started to break into laughter.

"Oh no! My heart is in suck sorrow! Such a shame, I wonder if a certain thief would accompany me?" "Are you talking to a mirror? Because I see no other thief in the call?" "I'm talking about you stupid." He said bluntly out of pocket.

"Well damn, alright I'll go with you." "Nice, should we think of this as our official first date? Well since apparently we have been on multiple dates with one another, we just didn't classify it as dates." He said and I nodded getting out of bed and walking towards the bathroom.

"So what time is the movie?" "It's at 6:45 so we have a lot of time, don't put too much thought into what you are going to wear. I'm also saying this for myself as well, bye thief." "Bye Mr Boo." I said before we both hung up.

I looked into the mirror seeing my reflection, my e/c eyes looking brighter than I remember, and my s/c cheeks feeling more sore from smiling. I sighed with content before taking off my clothes and starting a shower/bath.

"Now don't fuck this up y/n, just dress casually he like my casual wear." I told myself before getting in.

Time Skip

"Clay, could you help me pick out an outfit?" I said asking my brother who was sitting on my bed, he got up and looked through my suitcase filled with clothes. "Holy shit, all I see is nothing good for a first date. Drista! We have a situation! Code f/c!" He yelled and said sister came in.

"Code f/c? Well shit this was a lot later than I expected, but I'm here. So I'm guessing he doesn't have any good first date clothing?" She said and he nodded, she then walked towards my suitcase and pulled out my clothes.

"Well, I guess it's time for some shopping!" She said with glee in her voice as she left my room, Clay groaned before getting up and we left the room. Drista already had her shoes on and ready at the door, me and Clay got ours on before he grabbed the keys to the car.

Ranboo pov

'I'm screwed' I thought to myself as I started at the apparel, it was a simple pink button up and white shirt. As many if my fans and Tubbo put it, I looked like a dad. I groaned falling onto my bed, I sighed before seeing if I could recreate my suit from my spinning in a chair for 5 minutes video.

I looked through and found the suit, I put it on but it was a bit too small for me now. The tie still fit, so I have to get a suit. "Tubbo! I'm going to the clothing store want to come?" I said and he ran towards the front door shoes already on.

"Yes, let's go!" He said and I chuckled with a smile, before getting on my shoes, mask, and new sunglasses from y/n. It was a really nice gift, they fit my face perfectly. We then left the house and began to walk towards the nearest clothing store.

We walked in and immediately went to the suit section, I began to look through the suits while Tubbo sat down on scanned the suits. "Oh what about this one!" He said pointing out a red one, while it looked nice I didn't like the shade of the red.

"Not my color, hmm I'm thinking black what about you?" I said and I didn't get a response so I turned to see Tubbo gone, I put the suit away and scanned for him. "What about this?" I heard from behind me and I almost screamed until I realized it was Tubbo's voice.

"Jesus Tubbo, you almost gave me a heart attack." I said and I saw what he was holding up to me, it was a bright pink suit. "Wow, that looks awesome. Nice find Tubbo, you know what let's get this one." I said before changing into it making sure it fit me, we then bought it leaving the store.

y/n pov

"Hmm, turn around." Drista said and I turned around slowly showing it all off to my two siblings. "Looks good, what do you think Clay?" "I like it, do you like it y/n?" He asked and I looked at it in the mirror, it was a (insert favorite outfit/dream outfit) and I loved it. "It's amazing, let's get it." I said, they nodded and I changed before we paid for the clothing.

"What time is it?" "6:00 pm, why?" "I only have 44 minutes to get ready! We have to hurry home!" I said before we all quickly got into the car.

(sorry for leaving you on read for like 2 weeks, thanks for the 5k+ reads :) thank you)