Hang Outs

one of my longer chapters

y/n pov

I groaned as me and Boo left our comforting room, he had dragged me downstairs because we're going to be late. We got our shoes on Boo got his mask, we then walked out the door and closed it before locking it.

We then walked to the arcade we were supposed to meet everyone at, it was only a 25 minute walk so it went by fast. When we got there I saw Aimsey, Tubbo, and Billzo waiting outside. "Get guys!" Ranboo yelled and they smiled running to us, they all gave Ranboo and me a hug.

"Well whose ready to beat some highs scores!" Aimsey said with way too much motivation, "We are!" Ranboo said lifting up my hand and I yawned before nodding. They chuckled nodding as well and we all walked in, we got our tokens before meeting back up.

"So who ever gets the most tickets at the end of today will be with winner, and the least had to pay for lunch. Does that sound like a deal?" Billzo said and we all nodded, we did a group hurrah before splitting up.

Ranboo pov

I immediately ran to the basketball hoops, since my arms were long and lanky I would just nearly dunk them. So I easily got my first  thousand, I grabbed the stack after they finished dispensing and ran to another machine.

It was a ball drop machine, I looked to see that the jackpot was two thousand five hundred and sixty nine. "Nice." I muttered before inserting a few tokens, I tried to time the ball drop but they bounced too much to predict. So I forfeited only getting five hundred, I took them and searched for another machine.

I passed my Aimsey with had her hoodie pocket filled with tickets, she stuck her tongue out at me before I snatched her beanie. She gasped and began to chase me, she got my ankles and took her beanie back.

We both laughed a little before rushing towards the ticket wheel, the maximum was ten thousand. The trick was that the then thousand was the smallest sliver of green, so the chances were slim. I put in 3 tokens before lightly spinning it, it moved over 4 tiles getting me two hundred.

Time Skip

It's been thirty minutes and I finally got the ten thousand, I almost shouted till I realized no one was here. I looked around seeing everyone crowding dance dance revolution, I got my tickets before joining the crowd.

I then saw the one person I hadn't seen the whole contest, it was y/n absolutely crushing ddr. He was hitting the perfect arrows not missing a beat, he was so focused he didn't even notice the crowd behind him.

"New record!" I heard a small voice say, I saw the screen and it was a perfect score. Everyone gasped and y/n finally registered the crowd behind him, he did an awkward chuckled before getting off the machine and walking to me.

"Holy crap y/n! You're amazing!" I told him and he blushed hiding his face on my shoulder, I chuckled before looking at the time. We only had twenty minutes left before the contest was over, so me and y/n began to grind.

And somehow he got the jackpot on the wheel not once, not twice, but three times in a row. And he caused the machine to stop dispensing tickets, so an employee had to fix it for him. He then got the ball dropping jackpot twice, and I knew who won already.

Now all I have to worry about is not coming in last, my alarm went off so me and y/n walked towards the ticket eaters. He put his in on a different side of me, so did Aimsey, Billzo, and Tubbo. It took sometime but we all finally had our final ticket counts, so we all sat down next to the rolling rink.

"I'm first place is y/n! With a total of forty thousand, nine hundred and sixty nine!" "Nice." We all said before we laughed a little, Tubbo cleared his throat before continuing. "I'm second we have me! With twenty thousand six hundred thousand and six! In third we got Aimsey with nineteen thousand min hundred and ninety nine! Now I'm third place is."

We all did a small drum roll before he spoke, "We have Billzo! With nineteen thousand nine hundred and eighty nine! And finally Ranboo with nineteen thousand nine hundred and eighty eight." He said and Billzo cheered while I groaned slightly.

"Now let's go spend these!" Tubbo said before all took our ticket receipts, Tubbo got a few bags of candy, some pairs of brackets and a pair of sunglasses with hearts on them. Aimsey got two mood flipping octopuses, and a bag of candy. Billzo didn't get anything wanting to save the tickets.

"So what are you going to get?" "Probably the big axolotl plush." y/n said pointing too a huge plush, so he went up and got just that. He had a few left over so he gave them to me. So I got me and him some clout glasses and some ring pops, we all then left the arcade gifts in tow.

"Now where too for lunch?" "Subway!" Tubbo said and we all agreed with it since it's not too far, so we all walked towards it while chatting for a little. "Wait how much was the axolotl?" "I think nineteen thousand five hundred." He told Tubbo who looked somewhat frustrated.

"So your saying I could have got that huge plush of serotonin!" "Yes, yes your could have." y/n simply said and Tubbo huffed with a little anger, y/n chuckled a little and we all walked in.

Time Skip

"Goodbye Ranboo! You too y/n!" The trio said as Tubbo's dad picked them up, we waved goodbye before walking back to our home. The walk was nice, the sun was blocked by the buildings. So we didn't get hot the whole walk back, me and y/n wore the clout glasses anyways and when we got home he immediately crashed on the couch with his plushy in hand.

I was somehow jealous of it, getting held by y/n like that. I heard him chuckle before looking at me, "Are you jealous Boo?" "Yes." He laughed before opening his arms, I smiled and leaped into them. "Is that better?" "Very much." I said and he nodded.

plush in question it can be any color