The Stream

y/n pov

It was as the day, the day where Clay finally streams. Oh and also introducing me to his fans, thankfully Ranboo was also going to be in the call. "Oh god, what are they going to think about me Ranboo?" I asked him as we were in a call together waiting for Clay to invite us.

"They're going to like you y/n, not as much as me but they'll like you I'm sure of it." He said with confidence pasted on his face and I nodded, my head in my hands looking down. My leg tapping rapidly as we waited for the invite, I heard the chime and looked up.

'Dream has invited you to a call!
[Join] or [Decline]'

I clicked join and I heard drums playing, and then Ranboo joined as well. "Meet my brother!" I heard Clay say through the call and through the house, "No chat it's not Ranboo, it's u/n!" He said and we all laughed.

"Hello chat, nice to meet you. I'm u/n and I don't stream at all, so don't expect any Dream's brother content at all." I said and Clay began to talk to his chat, bored I loaded into mine and Ranboo's minecraft world named 'Gays Rule'.

It was a name we decided on sometime later yesterday as Clay drove us back home, I loaded in and looked around the screen seeing the small home. I smiled and Ranboo joined as well, we began to go around mining, building, and challenging one another to more contests.

"If you kill the creeper with your fist, I will give you all my diamonds." Ranboo told me and I chuckled. "Alright a deal's a deal." I said and I put away my weapons and began to punch the creeper, while it would almost explode I would back away.

Ranboo pov

I sighed as I watched y/n punching the poor creeper over and over again, I then got an idea and let Dream join the world since y/n gave me inviting permission. So I quickly gave him an invite and kept observing as y/n kept trying.

"Hello!" Dream said and punched y/n into the creeper which exploded.

'u/n was blown up by a creeper running from DreamwasTaken'

"How are you even in here!" He yelled and I stayed quiet until his character slowly turned to mine, I gave an awkward chuckle before starting to run. "Come back here you king ender bitch!" He yelled and I began to scream running away from him, I heard Dream start laughing and following us.

Time Skip

The stream ended with a lot of positive feedback from the viewers, most loved his voice while others loved how he would bully me and Dream. But all positive, and I smacked as I watched the boy in front of me smiling knowing it went well.

"Wow that was so much more fun than I thought it would be, I thought it would just end up with me leaving mid stream. But you know what, thanks for letting Clay into our world. But I already banned him from it since it's our world." He said and I chuckled nodding, he began to check his phone and I did the same.

y/n pov

I sighed as many people began to follow my Instagram and Twitter. Thankfully they were my main ones not my private ones, and somehow i have 10k followers on both apps. Not a lot but a lot more than I used to have, while I scrolled through insta I say many u/n x Ranboo art.

I smiled seeing how good the art was many capturing my characters features perfectly, but a lot of them made me shorter than Clay. I should give him at least sometime before I correct them, I turned off my phone and saw Ranboo.

His fluffy hair, his face, and his whole personality. I still couldn't believe he likes me back, he deserves much better. I shook off the thoughts and smiled seeing him.

"Have a good night Boo, any plans for tomorrow?" I asked him and his head shot up. "Yeah tomorrow I have a flight, I get to go back to the Uk with everyone. So I should go to bed as well." "Well have a good flight Boo, night." I said and he responded back. "Night!" We both hung up and I brushed my teeth before washing my face and crashing into my bed.

I smiled happily and fell asleep, hopefully not waking up at 3 am again.

An: Look at me being productive at 10:33 pm, go me anyways

Question again: Should I make another story with a different character? If yes you can recommend one, if not

another pic

bye