Forgetful beloved

Ranboo pov

It was a great day, besides getting knocked onto the floor by a nice guy. Overall great. I was doing a chatting stream when I saw that Sapnap tweeted something, I opened it and saw two people about to get slammed by a wave.

I chuckled a little before liking it and went back to talking to chat.

Time Skip

The stream was good, and after I ended it I went to my pc and played some Minecraft for while to keep my busy for sometime. But I checked my phone seeing the tweet from Sapnap blowing up and almost everyone trying to see if the person next to Dream is a new dsmp member.

I scrolled through tweets and chuckled at a few some just laughing at Dream and the other person getting slammed by a wave, or others trying to "leak" a new member. I chuckled and did a tweet.

@RanbooSaysStuff Well that seemed fun, invite me next time

I turned off my phone and put muted Twitter before messing around again, like blowing up villages in creative.

y/n pov

We were walking back when my phone vibrated and I saw that Sap had tweeted, so I opened it seeing me and Clay getting smacked by a wave. I laughed and saved the image before turning off my phone as we made it.

"That was a good trip, ok everyone take showers we have are going to Universal in a few hours!" Clay said and we all separated into our rooms, I took a quick shower and changed into some Ranboo merch that I had convinced Clay by guilt tripping him to get it for me.

It was the varsity jacket which I loved wearing when I left the house, I then grabbed some money before getting on my bed and scrolling through Instagram, watching YouTube, and catching up on resident evil.

Time Skip

"Ok, do we have everyone here?" Sap asked and he did a head count, he nodded and we all got into Clay's car and he began to drive us towards Universal. It wasn't met far but trying to park was a bit harder since there was a lot of cars.

But finally we got a place close to the entrance, we all got out and went towards the ticket stand. "Hello! How can I help you today?" "I would like to get 5 bracelets." "Alright, anything else sir?" "Nope." "Alright that will be 223.43 dollars." The cashier said and Clay gave her the money and she took each of our wrists, putting on the bracelets.

"Enjoy the park!" She said and we walked in, there wasn't to many people as it seemed outside, "Alright everyone, we can all separate or go in duos leaving one person out." "I saw groups, I can go with Sapnap Dream with Drista and y/n can be alone." Karl suggested.

"I agree with that, I wanted to explore by myself for while." "Any objections?" Sap said and no one said anything so we all went out separate ways. I went towards the Harry Potter part of the park and went around seeing a few people either chilling in the shops or waiting in lines for rides.

I kept going and somehow I ended up in the middle again sat down admiring the lights, all the Christmas lights hung across the lights and buildings. I sighed and leaned into the bench, then someone sat next to me.

"Oh it's you." I heard a familiar voice and I saw the same man I ran into at the beach, "Oh hello, what are you doing here?" "Enjoying my time here, what about you?" "Staring at the lights." I said and he nodded and stared at them with me.

"I like your jacket, it suits you." "Oh thanks, I like your hair still, I want to just play with it." I said and he chuckled leaning down at me. "You can mess it with, just don't pull on it." He said and I put my hand in it and it was just like I imagined, felt like putting my hands in clouds.

"Jesus, what do you use to keep it like that?" "Well I can't tell you, sorry." He said and I chuckled nodding, I then saw Clay and Drista running over to me so I stayed on the bench till they got over to me.

"There you are! Oh I see you already have meat Ranboo." Clay said and I turned to Ranboo, I haven't seen him without his mask yet. "Wait your Ranboo?" "Yep, and I assume your the new dsmp member that Twitter is trying to find out?" He asked

"Ah no, he is my younger brother." Clay said emphasizing younger to him. "Oh, well nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you mr boo, the name is y/n since Clay forgot to tell you."

^y/n and Drista^

^y/n and Drista^