First Group Encounter

y/n pov

It has been a day since I met Ranboo, I gave him my socials and my discord as well. And we chatted for awhile after I left with Clay because Sap and Drista threw up from eating to much cotton candy.

And I've gotten to know him more than what I saw from his streams. And surprisingly he is a half inch taller than me, we figured that out after we did a height check on facetime. And overall he is a great guy, and possibly a better friend.

Today was a great day, so I asked Ranboo if he wanted to go into town. He agreed but asked if he could invite some friends and I agreed doing the same. Inviting Drista to come with me, because Clay, Sap, and Karl were busy with editing or streaming.

We all met in the park right outside of a Starbucks and a few more stores and cafes. "Oh there he is! Ranboo!" I yelled and I saw him turn and his group followed him, coming towards me and Drista.

"Hey y/n! I assume you're Drista?" "Yep, Clay's favorite because I'm shorter than him." Drista said and I nodded agreeing because she was right. "Yep, and she is my favorite because she doesn't wake me up at 3 am every night." I said and he chuckled a little.

"y/n, Drista this is Tubbo, Aimsey, and Billzo. Everyone this is y/n and Drista." Ranboo said and we all shook hands. We then decided to go stop at the beach since it wasn't too far from the park.

"So y/n how tall are you? Cause you seem taller than Ranboo." "Oh, I'm roughly half an inch shorter than him actually but I'm taller than Clay like Drista said." I told Aimsey and she nodded and kept looking at me and Ranboo as we walked.

"So, I was planning on going to a movie later today would you like to come with me and Drista?" I asked Ranboo. "Sure, I don't have anything going on, what time is the movie?" "It's at 6 so in 3 hours, is that good?" I asked and he nodded at me, I decided to run into the water to get tackled by more waves.

Ranboo pov

We got back from the beach with y/n and Drista and Crumb did a cooking stream, and I wore my box she gave me. I loved it, especially Billzo's bag face. But it was around 5 so I got ready to go meet up with y/n and Drista at the movie theater.

I walked out of the house and met up with y/n and Drista at the movie theater, "You made it, ok we can go in now." y/n said and we followed him inside. He scanned his phone getting the tickets, we went up to the counter.

"Welcome to the Megaplex! What would you like for concessions?" "I'm good, Drista?" "I'll take some sour patch kids." She said and the lady took one out from the counter bottom. "Ranboo?" "I'm fine thanks though." I said to him and he nodded paying for the sour patch kids.

"Enjoy the movie!" She said and winked at y/n before we began to walk towards our theater room. "So what movie did you pick?" "I picked Ringu the original Ring before America got to it." He said and I nodded as we walked into the room, we got into our seats and I was next to
y/n who was between me and Drista.

Time Skip

"What was that?" "That was Ringu! I loved it!" y/n said with much excitement in his voice while me and Drista were silent while he kept going on about it. It was pretty nice knowing that he loves horror movies, something for me to add to his profile.

"Well, do you want to hang out at the house we're staying in?" "Sorry, but not tonight I need to sleep because I have to go shopping for some christmas gifts for our dirty santa." I explained to him, he nodded and Drista pulled us towards a ledge and we got a look at the Golden Gate Bridge.

"Woah, it's beautiful." y/n said and then fireworks began to shoot off around it, I looked at y/n and the way his features were shined by the lights made my chest flutter. His e/c eyes watching with glee, his h/c moving with the slight breeze, and his s/c lighting up with the lights.

'Holy shoot, he's beautiful' I thought and my cheeks were flushed, he turned to me and tilted his head. "You alright?" "Y-Yep, the fireworks were amazing weren't they?" I said to him and he nodded turning back to the bridge. "Ok, we have to get going y/n Clay is going to get worried." "Oh, I know he called me 3 times during the movie until I texted him we were at the movie."

"Oh ok, well we had fun Ranboo see you later." Drista said and she left with y/n who gave me a wave before leaving. I touched my cheeks and they were still burning, I took off my mask and touched them again and they were still hot. "He is going to be the death of me." I muttered and put my mask back on and walked back to the house.

" I muttered and put my mask back on and walked back to the house