Rekindled

y/n pov

It was our second to last day in Los Angeles, I've had a lot of fun meeting new people. Like Eret, Aimsey, Billzo, 5up, the Captain, and especially Ranboo. We've had so much fun together, from watching movies to playing minecraft or watching each other play games.

"Are you happy to go home soon y/n?" Drista asked me as she sat on my bed. "Not really, I want to stay here longer with everyone." I said with a sigh and flopped onto my bed next to her. We both sighed as we laid down, I stared at the ceiling thinking. Until Clay busted in ruining my thought process.

"Why are you guys so glum?" He asked and we didn't respond, so he laid next to us on the bed putting his arms over us bringing us towards him. "We can just chill today, I have nothing planned besides finishing packing up. But we can all go and see a movie together?" He suggested, I then got a call coming in so I left the room.

"Hello?" "Hello? Is this y/n l/n?" The weird voice asked. "Yes, this is him what do you request?" "Well, this is Alexis L/n and I'm your mother." The lady said, then my head went blank feeling conflicted. "I'm adopted?" "Yes, I'm sorry honey I thought they would have told you by now y/n. I'm sorry but could we meet up?" The lady said with a calming tone.

"Yes, are you in Las Angeles right now?" "Yes, we can meet up at a cafe, I can send you the location." She said and my phone vibrated and I clicked the notification and saw the cafe was a 20 minute walk. "I'll see you there in twenty minutes." I said and she agreed and we hung up.

'So this was just a lie? Clay and Drista aren't my siblings? Was this all just for pity? Oh god, oh god.' My thoughts kept going on and on making my anxiety get higher and higher. I left the house without telling Clay or Drista and left my phone. Taking my wallet and my skateboard before leaving.

3rd pov

While y/n was leaving right before an anxiety attack, Clay and Drista came out if the room deciding to tell y/n the news he had already learned. Wanting to comfort their brother but he was already gone, Clay called him but the phone was in the kitchen.

"Oh god, do you think he heard us?" "I don't think so, oh god we should go out a look for him." Clay said and Drista nodded the two siblings getting into the car and began to looked around the whole city.

While Ranboo was walking around town, trying to get some alone time from streaming for a week straight he was about to cross the street when a familiar skateboarder crashed into him. Knocking them both down, Ranboo got up and looked around seeing y/n getting up tears on his face.

"y/n? Are you ok?" Ranboo said slowly walking to him, but with his skateboard in his hand y/n left dodging pedestrians trying to get to the cafe. Ranboo was confused but decided to call Clay, and when he answered Ranboo knew he was distressed.

"Ranboo! H-how are you?" "I'm fine, is there something wrong with y/n?" "Why do you ask? Have you seen him!" "Yeah, he just crashed into my with his skateboard and left. I'm on West 5th Avenue, he was going down the same road so he might be around here." Ranboo said and Clay hung up.

'I hope he is going to be ok.' He thought and he decided to walk down following the path y/n skated down, He then saw his skateboard right outside of a cafe. Ranboo looked in and saw
y/n walking in and was tackled into a hug by a tall woman.

"My son, oh my god I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed holding y/n close to her while he was still shocked, his whole family was a lie.