Busy Comfort

y/n pov

Another day, nothing from Boo and my heart slowly breaking. I sighed and shook my head as I sat on my bed, and laid down looking at my ceiling. Seeing shapes, a heart, a star, and a weird looking face that made me chuckle.

I looked over at my door, doing an internal debate. 'If you talk to him, you can get cuddles. Yes but if he had his face cam on, you're identity will get revealed to his viewers, probably out him, and then he will hate us.' I groaned as I finished my debate.

"I swear to god, I am way to indecisive." I said to myself and smacked my head, I started at the door once again and my body began to move by itself. I opened the door and creeped down the hallway, going to Boo's room.

Ranboo pov

"Holy shoot, this game is scary." I told my chat as I was about to get jumpscared, but thankfully I used a freeze and got by, I kept playing and saw chat freaking out. I saw messages about my door, so I looked over to see it opened up.

"Be right back chat, think the air blew the door open." I said and muted my mic and turned off my camera, I walked up to the door and looked out and saw y/n eyes red, eye bags in full view, hair messy.

"Hey." He said his voice rough and dry, he gave me a smile before turning. "Wait, follow me." I told him and I took his hand and led him into my room. "How about you, wear my old mask and glasses. That way you can be next to me?" "Aren't you afraid of getting outed?" "Nope, because I still have my special man right next to me." I told him and he smiled at me and gave me a kiss.

I smiled and gave him my old mask and sunglasses before pulling up a chair and he sat next to me, he put his head on my arm and I scratched his head as I turned back on my camera and unmuted myself.

"Sorry chat, my door blew open so I had to close it." I told them before I unpaused the game and kept playing, using one hand as I messed with y/n's hair in the other. "Who is this? He's my roommate, we met not too long ago and now we are living together." I said and he looked up at me and I saw a smile on his face.

"Yeah, he is pretty handsome chat, he definitely has handsome privileges." I said and he buried himself into my arm and I chuckled before I kept playing.

Time Skip

"Well chat, that was all for today. Wow a full week of streaming done already, I enjoyed every singe minute of it with you all! Have a good day or night!" I said before stopping my stream, I looked down and saw y/n staring at me.

I took off his mask and he had a dorky smile on his face, and I took off my mask returning the smile. "Cuddle time?" "Of course." I said and he smiled grabbing me and dragged me to the bed and we fell onto it, he held me close and I smiled.

"I missed this." "I'm sorry." "It's fine, you were just busy and wanted to make your viewers not feel forgotten, next time give me a heads up or something so I can steal your hoodies." He said and I chuckled and nodded.

"Alright n/n, I'll warn you." "Thanks Boo." "You can call me Mark you know?" "Well than thank you Mark." "Never mind Boo sounds better." I told him and he laughed before we pulled closer together. "Lean down for me." I told him and he did, I reached up and took off my sunglasses from his face. And I saw his memorizing e/c eyes.

"You know, I feel like we're in a movie right now." "And why's that?" "Because this feels like a scene where they show off the wife who dies, which caused the main character to shut themselves off." "Oddly specific." "I've played resident evil too much." He said and I chuckled before nodding.

"Well, I feel like we're in a novel. Like right now the chapter where the two realize how much they love each other, and they make internal promises to marry the other." I told him and he blushed a little, so did I. "Huh, both were on very opposite sides of the spectrum." "Yep, but I guess that's what makes us connect." "Opposites attract." "Like magnets." I told him and we smiled at each other.

"I love you." "I love you too Mark." He said and we gave each other a kiss, before we both fell asleep, our own comforting auras wrapping against each other.

y/n pov

I smiled as I woke up, seeing Boo's resting face again after what felt like a year. I kissed his head and got up, but he had a grip on me. "Stay, I'll make breakfast, just stay." He said and I sighed before getting back into the bed, he smiled and kissed my head before we fell asleep again.

yay, early chapter, hope you enjoy it and thank you for 36k reads:)