Coming Out

y/n pov

I looked at my phone and saw Ranboo tagged me, confused I unlocked my phone and saw a thread. I scrolled to the top and began to read down, a user thought he was homophobic for loving a scene in Heartstopper.

Which lead him to come out, as unlabeled, and he showed evidence, and he even tagged me.

RanbooSaysStuff-
@u/n'sgay you can approve

-u/n'sgay
/replying to RanbooSaysStuff
yep, all you talk about is Paul Rudd and Leon Kennedy

I scrolled through and saw a lot of people supporting him and I smiled to myself, glad to see so many fans supporting him. I got out of our bed and went into the kitchen to see Boo, standing over his phone smiling as he scrolled.

"Happy coming out Boo!" I said before running up and hugging him, we both laughed and spun around holding each other closely to not drop each other. "We should get you a cake! Oh a party! God, what should we do?" "How about, I get to have a day with just you and me? We go out, hang out and just be a couple in peace?" He asked and I gave him a smile and nodded, before I kissed his cheek.

"Alright then, let's go and get changed, I'll take a shower." "Alright, I'll see you soon n/n." He said and I gave him one more kiss before leaving and getting into the shower, after I got dry and changed into (insert favorite outfit) I walked down.

"Loving the fit today Boo." I told him as he was wearing a corpse hoodie, jeans, and some vans. "Now, where do you want to go?" I asked as I got my shoes on, "Hmm, how about we go to Thewitchez Restaurant? I heard a lot of good reviews from Tommy and Wilbur." "Sure, should we make a reservation then?" "Yeah, I'll call." He said and I nodded and we walked out.

We interlaced our hands and walked down the sidewalk, Boo was on the phone as we walked towards the pier, we crossed the street and he got off the phone. "Alright, we have a reservation at 8pm. What should we do for 3 hours?" "It's a you day Boo, you pick!" I told him and he smiled before we sat down at a bench.

"Well, I say we watch the waves, get some gifts, then go eat." "Alright, then we will do exactly that." I told him and smiled, he leaned on my shoulder and I messed with his hair watching the waves and surfers on the beach.

Time Skip

"Reservation for Mark." "Party for two? Right this way." The waitress said and got two menus before leading us to our table, we walked around till we stopped at sat down. "Alright, my name is Angi and I will be your hostess what drinks would you like today?" "Umm a Coke?" "Alright, and what for you sir?" "A f/d please." "Ok, I'll get those in and I'll be back with those drinks." She replied and left us.

"What are you going to get?" "Hmm, probably the Witchelicous Burger, what about you?"
"F/f, so what are you planning to stream next?" "Might stream showing off my lovely boyfriend, why?" "Wait what?" "Yeah, not without your permission of course, or your brothers permission." "I'm fine with it, I'll just ask Clay after we finish here." I told him and he nodded and I held his hand before the hostess came back with our drinks.

"All right, what would you like today?" "A Witchelicous Burger." "Alright, and you hun?" "F/f please." I told her and she nodded, Boo gave our menus to her and she gave us a smile before she left to the kitchen. "Are you sure you wanna do that Boo?" "Absolutely, I want to see more art of us anyways, plus I can brag about you to anyone besides Tubbo, Aimsey, Tommy, or Billzo." He said and I scoffed jokingly with a smile.

"So I'm a trophy?" "Yep my most prized possession, the only one I need." He said and a blush was plastered on my face and he chuckled a little as he rubbed his thumb over my hand.

"Love you." "Love you too, Boo." I replied and he flashed me a smile before our food came.

3rd pov

After the couple ate y/n paid, against the wishes on Ranboo and the two left the restaurant. The two walked back home hand in hand, enjoying the silence the night offered the two.

"I'm gonna ask Clay, see what he says." "About me showing you in stream?" "Yep, without calling me your roommate." y/n said and Ranboo laughed and the two kept walking.

y/n-
Hey Clay?
Tea Kettle-
Yes y/n?
y/n-
Ranboo was going to introduce me as his boyfriend, and was wondering if he could get your blessing/permission
Tea Kettle-
That's alright, just make sure you don't tell your socials to anyone
y/n-
Kk, thanks Clay
Tea Kettle-
No problem y/n, love you
y/n-
Love you too

y/n the turned off his phone and gave Ranboo a thumbs up, and the latter smiled. "Great, now I get to show everyone my lover." "Yep, and they get to see Dream's brother." "The internet is going to break, but that usually happens doesn't it?" "Yep."

CONGRATS TO RANBOO!
congrats to him seriously, all I did at work when I had time was just read the support comments, and Tommy collection gays like a pokemon trainer