Roadtrip

y/n pov

I was woken up to Clay and Drista blasting road trip, but thankfully it ended before they could sing more. "Oh good morning y/n! How did you sleep?" Clay asked me and I shrugged sitting up and looking out the window.

"It was alright besides the waking up part, how long have we been driving?" "Oh about 5 hours, but I'm gonna need you to drive until 4 am because I can't see very well driving at night." Clay said and I nodded grabbing a monster from the back.

I opened it and took a few sips before chugging it down, "ok y/n you get to pick the song." Drista said and she gave me the phone and I immediately knew what song to play.

"OH I SEE A DREAMER OVER THERE BY THE WATER!!" "BUT I GOT NO BUT I GOT NO KAKORRHAPHIOPHOBIA!!" Me and Drista sung at the top of our lungs while Clay began to slowly become a tea kettle.

Clay pov

While Drista and y/n were singing I took a recording of them, I wasn't going to send it to anyone besides Sap. I immediately sent it when we got to a gas station, y/n and Drista left inside to get some more snacks and drinks while I put gas into the car.

I waited for a little before getting a response from him.

Pandas- Dude lmao!
Me- Yeah their my siblings, and we have the best singing voices.
Pandas- Yeah right green tea kettle, anyways what time should you arrive?
Me- Bitch, you did not just call me a green tea kettle. Never mind, we are going to be there around 4 am tomorrow.
Pandas- Ok, see you guys soon!

I turned off my phone when I heard the click from the gas line, I took it out and took my receipt before getting in. I waited for a little and saw y/n and Drista come out, they got in and we began to drive again.

Time Skip

"Hey y/n it's your turn to drive, we are only 30 minutes away. I sent you the directions so plus your phone in and follow them." I said to him and he nodded as I pulled off the road and we switched seats.

"I'm going to take a nap, wake me up when we get there." "Alright sleep good." y/n said and I put a blanket over me before sleeping.

y/n pov

It was a quiet drive, Drista and Clay were both asleep, and it was starting to get lighter outside. "Take a right at ye next exit and the destination is on your left." Siri said and i followed their directions, and we pulled up to a house.

"Hey, Drista Clay wake up we're here!" I yelled and they groaned waking up. "Jesus, you don't have to yell y/n." Clay said and we all got out of the car, and I was immediately pulled into a hug by Sap. "Good morning!" "Morning Sap, want to help us with the bags?" I asked and he nodded following me to the back where Clay and Drista took their bags already.

He grabbed my luggage but I carefully grabbed my pc box and followed Sap, and he lead me into a room and I set the box on the floor before going out to get the rest of the snacks we haven't ate yet. "Thanks Sap, do you have any monsters?" "Oh yeah, they're in the fridge you can take a few if you want." He said and I nodded taking two and opened one chugging it down.

"Jesus, you drank that quick." "Yes I did, now excuse me while I set up my room for winter break. And thanks for letting us stay with you Sap." "It's no problem, but Clay made this all happen really. It was his idea to introduce both you and Drista to the others." He said and I nodded before leaving to my room.

Time Skip
Clay Pov

It was around 10 when I woke up, I got out of bed and went to Drista's room and woke her up, I then went to y/n's bedroom doing the same with some resistance. What I mean by resistance is he threw many pillows at me to keep me out of the room.

"Come on, I want you to meet a few of my friends. We are have until 12 to get ready." I said and he grumbled but got up and I walked out if his room hearing their showers start running. I went to my room and changed, I then walked into the kitchen seeing both Sap and Karl.

"Oh hey Karl, when did you get here?" "Roughly like 10 minutes ago. Nice to finally see your face Dream." He said and we shook hands before chatting for awhile longer, mostly about how the others are going to react towards y/n.

" He said and we shook hands before chatting for awhile longer, mostly about how the others are going to react towards y/n