Back to the Kingdom

3rd pov

While the couple enjoyed their time in the U.S. they had to go back, while Drista, Clay, and Sapnap were saddened by the fact, they knew it was coming. So after the brits and the two Americans packed, they all met at the airport.

"I'm gonna miss you." Clay told y/n as the two hugged each other, and y/n sighed nodding before letting go, tears in his eyes. "I'm gonna miss you Clay, you too Drista." I said as she walked up to me and hugged me, I returned it back and she punched me in the gut.

"You deserve it." "O-Ok." I said and we let go, I held my gut and she chuckled, I chuckled as well and waved goodbye as we all left to the security check.

y/n pov

When we finally got back home, Tubbo's dad thankfully drove us back to me and Boo's house. After we got there, I got my bags and Boo's before we thanked Tubbo and his father and they left. I unlocked the door and we walked in, and I immediately took a shower.

After I got changed I walked into our room and saw Boo was passed out. I chuckled and closed his door, I went to my room and fell onto my bed and passed out.

When I woke up it was 6 am, so I got up as I couldn't sleep anymore and made breakfast. Boo came down and ate, he didn't say anything before he went to his room. I heard him talking so I assumed he was streaming, so I cleaned up the house.

After I finished I went to my room and began to scroll through tiktok and Twitter, seeing some really cute fan art, and a lot of awesome au fan art. I just loved artists, from how they get an idea and turn it into a amazing drawing.

I then got out of my bed and turned on my pc, and began to play some f/g.

3rd pov

"So sorry for not streaming for awhile chat! So too make up for that, I will stream for the rest of the week! Now what to play first?" Ranboo said to his viewers as he looked for a game to pick, before deciding to play on the Dream Smp.

After sometime he looked at the time, seeing he had streamed for 13 hours. He just realized how baggy his eyes were, and shook his head before yawing. "Well chat, this was a really long stream. But I'll see you all tomorrow!" He said before stopping his stream.

He walked out of his room and went into the kitchen seeing a plate of food, he looked for y/n but the male was gone. He sat down and ate, feeling alone as he ate in silence. After he finished he washed his plate and walked into his room, he took a moment to think before walking into y/n's room.

Inside said male was asleep, snoozing away and Ranboo smiled closing the door and falling asleep on his bed.

But for the whole week Ranboo kept his promise to his viewers, but that meant he never interacted with y/n. He just wanted to keep his viewers happy, but he forgot about his boyfriend, who not even a week ago made a promise to one another.

The whole time, y/n was alone, but talked to Drista or Sap, but it didn't feel the same without Ranboo. While he tried to keep himself occupied and keep his loneliness at bay, it kept coming back in waves.

One minute he would be happily scrolling or playing a game, he would get a wave of sadness when he saw it was 7 pm and his beloved haven't talked to him at all. Never thanked him for cooking breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

y/n thought about giving up, but didn't want to disappoint his lover, so he kept cooking for him, cleaning, and even bought groceries for them, as y/n would use a lot making food for them.

But y/n was touch starved now, he never wanted to bother Ranboo, but at the same time we wanted to hold or be held by him. He wanted that so much he would cry in the bathroom, where he knew it would muffle him and not bother Ranboo.

"Wow, I really am pathetic huh? Can't even go a week without my boyfriend, and I'm already crying in the bathroom." He told himself and chuckled sadly, wiping the tears out of his eyes, he got up with a sigh and looked at the mirror.

His e/c eyes red, h/c messy, voice wavering, and fading. He wanted to punch the mirror, but decided against it knowing Ranboo would hear it. So he splashed water on his face and put a smile on, before leaving the bathroom ready to cook another meal took keep his worth.