Place where it began

3rd pov

It was a very gloomy day, while Ranboo was participating in Mcc, y/n stayed in his room scrolling through his phone. He then saw a message from his mother, the two haven't talked in weeks so he's excited to see the message.

He opened it and began to read it.

Madre-
Is this y/n?
y/n-
Yes? Is something wrong mom?
Madre-
This isn't your mother sir, this is Doctor Williams, and right now your mother is at the hospital. I would advise you come as soon as you can.

After that message y/n rushed out of his room, before he left he messaged Ranboo where he was going, and also put a note on his door as a extra precaution. y/n then bolted out the house and got directions to the hospital, following them closely and was met with the hospital.

The fog made the whole facility seem eerie, but he shook off the thought and walked in and went to the receptionist. "Hello! How can I help you?" "Yes a Mr. Williams texted me, about my mother, her name is Alexis l/n." y/n told her and she nodded looking through her log book.

"Ah yes, she is on floor three, her room number is 306, when you get off the elevator it's to the right." She said and he nodded, before finding the elevator. He clicked the button waiting for the elevator, when it opened he let the people inside out before getting in.

He clicked the three before it started to ascend, it was quiet as all he could hear was the rattling of the chains as it went up, when it halted me got out and went to find her room.

While y/n was finding his mother, Ranboo had finished Mcc, he groaned and turned his phone off do not disturb, he saw a message from y/n so he opened it.

Mr. Loverman-
Boo I have to see my mother for a little, I'll be back soon, have fun and kick ass!

He smiled to himself before walking out and seeing a note saying the same thing, he sighed and changed into a more comfortable outfit and walked into the kitchen. He looked around and it felt empty, he never liked when it felt like this.

It reminded him of a cold day, where he was alone as his parents had left to get groceries, he couldn't reach the thermostat so he was left in the cold house until they came back home. He sighed to himself before getting some food.

Time Skip

It was currently 23:45 (11:45pm) and y/n still hadn't come home yet, Ranboo was getting worried and sent him a text.

Ranboo-
Hey y/n? Are you alright?

He waited for a response but got none, she he tried it again.

Ranboo-
y/n??
Hello?
Where are you?

He waited while longer and still got no answer, he decided to call his boyfriend and got an answer. "Hello?" "y/n! Where are you?!" "I'm at my mothers h-house right now, sorry she asked if I wanted to spend the night and I said yeah. Sorry for worrying you Boo." He explained and Ranboo heard shuffling on the other side.

"Oh she's waking up, I'll see you tomorrow. Love you Boo." "Love you too." He replied and they hung up, while Ranboo wasn't convinced he shook off the feeling and went to sleep.

Back with y/n, he was on the verge of tears looking at his mother again, she had wires, iv's, and a heart monitor attached to her. Her eyes opened up and she looked around, until her eyes fell upon y/n. She smiled faintly and placed her hand on his head, he looked up at her as she still smiled.

"Hey." She said with a whisper and tears came to y/n's eyes as he carefully wrapped his arms around her, she smiled and returned it the two happy to see one another after awhile.

"What's happened? Are you okay?" "Yes I'm fine, I just fainted it hasn't happened in awhile as I have gotten better with my health. What room are we in?" "306?" "Funny." She said to herself with a smile as y/n looked at her confusion decorated his face.

"This is the same room, where I gave you away, I held you one more time, staring at your eyes before giving you a kiss. I signed the paperwork and I let Emma take you, it was the most painful day of my life. But here we are, back in that same room, but feeling the same glee I felt when I first held you." She explained tears slowly falling from her eyes as she stared at her son love filled her e/c eyes.

" She explained tears slowly falling from her eyes as she stared at her son love filled her e/c eyes