Lovers Forever

y/n pov

"Hey Boo." I said as I opened the bedroom door, he was already up and looked at me and I saw small tears in his eyes. I walked up to him and he got up, we then connected and hugged each other. Heads in each other's necks, arms over each other's chests, both in calming silence.

"I'm scared, I never felt this before. I've never had anyone care and love for me this much before, and now I'm scared that I'm suddenly going to lose it." I told him, and he stayed silent as we held each other close. "Me too, n/n I-I worry about losing you as well. I always think about the worst things, we could be walking across the street, and I would imagine a car coming at hitting you, and my heart races, and my breath gets quicker." He said before I heard sniffles and I brought us closer to the bed.

"A-And all I can think is the worst stuff, like I can hardly enjoy any fun stuff with you." "It's alright Boo, we can just promise each other that we won't leave. Even if we somehow don't work, we can still be best friends, we can still be there for each other." I told him and he nodded, still sniffing as we held each other.

"Promise?" "I promise, but for now, let us live our lives like teenagers, and live without a care." I told him and he chuckled a little, and we laid down. "Well, I care about you, so we can care about that." "Aww, cute." I said and we smiled at each other and my phone rang.

I looked over to see it was my alarm going off, I turned it off and got up and Boo was still attached to me. "So, I'm stuck with a Boo backpack?" "Yes." "Alright." I said and adjusted him, so his head was comfortable on my shoulder, arms around my neck, and his legs around my waist.

I walked into the kitchen to see Sap, Drista, and Clay all eating cereal, we gave them small waves and I got two bowls out, and I poured us some cereal. "Now can you get off? I'm losing my balance." "Hmm, fine." He said before he unlatched himself from me. We then began to eat, and we all chatted as we ate, Sap talking about going to the Uk, Drista wanting to see where me and Boo live, and Clay just being Clay and that is acting or being jealous of Sap seeing George.

Time Skip

"So what's next?" "Mini golf!" I said as we all showed up to the reservation, we all walked in and got our clubs and balls. Most of us picked different courses, I picked the martians gravity oasis with Wilbur, Boo picked the universes void with Sap and Clay, Tubbo went to Alice's Wonders with Niki and Drista.

"Watch this." I said and smacked the ball, hitting the corner just right to get past the rotating alien hand, getting a hole in one. "Alright, you have shots, how about this?" Wilbur said and did a straight shot, but the alien hand smacked his ball.

"What?! You fucker!" He yelled and I began to laugh hysterically as he kept yelling at it, he was going to punch it until an employee told him to quiet down.

Ranboo pov

"You can do it piss baby!" Sapnap said as Dream aimed his ball, and avoided earth, but then the moon came from around the corner and tapped his ball just enough to make it slightly miss the hole.

Sapnap began to laugh as Dream grumbled to himself, I laughed as I aimed my ball and hit it inside the hole. Dream aimed his and made it in, Sapnap then write down our scores as we moved to the next hole.

"So I'm in the lead with -5, Ranboo is next with -2, then piss baby is last with a score of five." "You know that the sixth hole was bullshit." "Nope, you just suck at aiming." "It went over the hole!" "Not our faults, right Ranboo?" He said and Dream gave me a dead stare, I chuckled awkwardly as I set down my ball and aimed before hitting it.

It rolled around, but then it hit a black hole and was sucked up and was shot out next to the hole. "Fucking lucky." Dream said and Sapnap took his ball and aimed it the same way, but when it got sucked up it shot out back in front of him. Dream began to wheeze as it was Sapnap's to rage, it wasn't loud but it was easy to tell he was mad.

Time Skip

But when we made it to the last hole, it was just a large black hole and above was a sign.

'May Luck be with you Astronauts'

"Well, lucky boy goes first." "Why me?!" "Well because anytime there was a black hole your ball was always next to the hole." Sapnap said and Dream nodded, I groaned a little before aiming. I shot and it went into the hole, I waited and didn't hear anything till a loud alarm played.

"You made it safely back home!" A robotic voice said, so Sapnap and Dream tried it. Sapnap got a different line as it said, "You made it! Found in the ocean, now bones and forgotten." "Well that's dark." I said and Sapnap nodded.

"Your aircraft made it, but after repairing your ship you were left to be floating in the endless abyss of space." "Ok then, fuck you too." Dream said and we all laughed before walking out. "In first place for us was, obviously me, then lucky boy, finally piss baby." Sapnap said and Dream scoffed.

We waited for everyone else but they were already done, "Jesus! You guys took so long!" Tubbo said as everyone else got out of their seats, we walked out of the reservation and got into our cars.

"Did you have fun?" "Why yes, I did. How about you?" "It was alright, besides Wilbur channeling his inner Dream Smp Wilbur, talking about blowing up the aliens inside, but it made it more entertaining." He said and I chuckled before nodding, his head on my shoulder as Sapnap drive home.

" He said and I chuckled before nodding, his head on my shoulder as Sapnap drive home

I'm back, told you it was short;)