A Visit

y/n pov

I sighed as I looked up at my mother, her s/c skin becoming more pale as she slept peacefully. Her eye bags more dominant then before, bruises on her hands, blisters and cuts all over them.

I looked at them rubbing her hand very carefully as to not hurt her anymore, "I love you Mom, please know that." I whispered to myself as I kept rubbing her palm. A small smile covered her face as she looked happy, it made me feel somewhat better.

"Sir?" I heard a voice and I looked up to see a Nurse, "Visiting times are over." "Oh okay, thank you sir." I told him and gave my mom one last kiss to her head and left the room, I went down the elevator recollecting my thoughts.

Time Skip

I walked home and went in to see Ranboo on the couch, asleep I smiled to myself as I walked over to my sleeping beloved. I kissed his forehead before picking him up bridal style and I walked to our room, I set him in the bed and smiled before I left to take a shower.

I got into my pajamas and walked over to our bed and Ranboo was awake, he walked over to me and gave me a tight hug. "I thought you were going to spend the night?" "Well plans didn't fall through, sorry if I worried you." I told him and he sighed putting his face in my neck.

"You smell good." "Why thank you, and you smell excellent as well, is that wig yours?" I asked as I saw a princess peach wig on the floor. He looked over and chuckled nodding before dragging us to bed, "We sleep." "No objections from me." I told him and he sighed before we embraced each other falling asleep.

3rd pov

While the couple was asleep, events at the hospital were unfolding. Alexis woke up, she looked around and started to panic. "Where is he? Where is my baby? Where is he!" She panicked as she pulled out her iv's and began to look for her child.

"Nurse!" A doctor yelled as he came in the two then saw Alexis screaming with tears in her eyes as she was kneeling on the floor. "I didn't want to! I didn't want to give him away!" She yelled before feeling lightheaded passing out, a nurse caught her before she fell and set her in the bed.

"Sir, this is terrible sleep walking, why can't we strap her when she sleeps?" "Because, I'm worried she will break her wrist or hurt herself. Now go get some bandages, I'll put the iv's back in." He said and the nurse nodded leaving the doctor.

Time Skip

The couple woke up, and surprisingly y/n woke up last as Ranboo was already ready for the day. "Why are you all fancy looking?" "Because I had the idea of seeing your mother again! I want to get to know her better, because all I know is that she likes subway and is your mother." He explained and y/n's breath hitched.

"W-well she wasn't feeling well, so she wanted me to leave that's why I came home late." "Well we can still see her, just wear our masks and we can help her around the house!" He said and y/n started to get worried, he doesn't want to worry Ranboo with his own issues, he doesn't want Ranboo to stress over his own work.

"y/n you're crying." He whispered and hugged his lover, y/n's e/c eyes turning red as tears threatening to fall out. "Let's go see her." y/n whispered to Ranboo and the two left. Ranboo's hand never leaving y/n's, and the smaller male felt safe.

When the two arrived at the hospital Ranboo didn't want to ask questions, worried of overwhelming his significant other. "Alexis
l/n?" "Room 306." The receptionist told them and the two left, going into the elevator.

When the doors opened the two walked out,
y/n showing Ranboo to the room. He knocked on the door hearing a faint 'come in' from inside.

"Hey mom." y/n said with a smile and Alexis returned it, "Hello Ms. l/n." "Please honey call me Alexis." She said and the boy smiled a little before they sat down and began to chat with each other.

sorry for the late upload, I had finials to study for and work to do so I had no time to write