Meet my Lover

y/n pov

"Calm down, it's just a stream, and yesterday you were all excited now why are you nervous?" I said to myself as I rubbed my hands on my thighs as they were sweaty, I kept zoning in and out until I felt a hand on my head.

"Thought you had a fever, you all right n/n?" "No, not really, I'm just really nervous right now." "Hey, it's gonna be alright, I'll be here the whole time, and it's just one stream, you won't have to show up in anymore if you don't want too." He told me and it slightly calmed me down.

I gave him a weak smile and his eyes showed sadness, but I gave him a hug and brightened my smile. "I-I'm ready, let's do this." "Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm sure." I told him and he nodded before holding my hand and he sat down in the chair next to me.

He put on his mask, and I put on his sunglasses and old mask. He looked at me and I nodded, he returned it and clicked the start stream button on streamlabs. We watched as people flooded in, a few asking if his tweet was real, if it was a bet, and also congratulations as well.

"Hello chat! Hello! How are you all doing this fine day or night?" He asked and the chat whizzed by showing a variety of answers, he chuckled and adjusted his webcam. "Well chat, I know what you are thinking, and yes I am unlabeled but you can call me gay. It's not a joke, dare, and no one hacked my account." He explained to his viewers.

"Well chat, I'm going to introduce you to someone, a person dear to me." He said and looked at me for confirmation, I took a breath and nodded. He gave me a smile and turned on his webcam, showing me and him.

"This is u/n, my boyfriend, would you like to say something?" "Yes, follow me on Twitter user is @u/n'sgay." I said and Ranboo chuckled before rolling his eyes, he squeezed my hand and I smiled to myself.

"Now feel free to ask us any questions, and we will answer to the best of our abilities." He said and questions began to go through the chat, and I saw a few before they passed by. "Alright, so Ivy asks, 'How did you two meet?' well we met in San Fran, where I was with Crumb, Bill, Tubs, and Aimsey also with a few others!" He explained and I nodded agreeing with him.

"Then, funny thing we actually crashed into each other at the beach, like literally he ran into me and we both fell in the sand." He said and I laughed a little the memory playing i my head as clear as day.

"Then a few weeks later, we both learned about our feelings for each other, and here we are 3 months later." He said before we began to read more questions. "GenderGuardian asked 'Who is taller?' well Ranboo is definitely taller than me, only by three inches." I scowled and he laughed rubbing my head.

"Sucks to be you shorty." He said and I scoffed pushing his hand off my head, but he brought it back and I sighed before letting it rest there as he kept rubbing my head. "Ranu/n asks 'Does u/n ever stream? Because he seems like comfort streamer material.' no he doesn't but if ever does I will definitely raid him." Ranboo said as we kept reading and responding.

"Alright, one final question was by HephPen and they asked 'Does u/n have a favorite video game character?' would you like to answer that?" "Yeah, I would have to say (insert character). Thank you, now I hope you all have a great day or night!" I said and we said our goodbyes before he stopped the stream.

"That went great! I'm so proud of you!" He said and hugged me tightly before we fell onto his bed, we both laughed and stayed close to each other. "Do you think I should stream Boo?" "If it's something you're interested in, then go ahead." He told me and I nodded putting his head to my chest as we laid down.

"I was thinking about it, so I'm not lonely when you do stream, like we could be in a call and I watch you play, or we just talk together." "Yeah! That would actually work, so I spend time with you and we get to play games together!" He said very ecstatically and put his head to me and smiled before he gave me a kiss leaving my face red.

"A-Alright, tomorrow we can try and see what happens." "Don't worry y/n, even if it doesn't work out, we could both just talk to each other." He replied and I nodded and pulled the blanket over us.

wow energy, go me
anyways, expect chapters to be later/earlier than usual, by that I mean time wise
two trucks having sx my muscles:]