The First Event

y/n pov

I woke up with a groan as my alarm went off, it was currently eleven am and we were going to meet with the others at four so I laid back down next to my beloved. His face calm as ever, his hair draped over his face and I moved it over to give him a kiss on his head.

"Morning." "Morning, what time is it?" "Eleven, we should get ready." I told him and he lazily nodded before I got up and took the first shower, I walked out and he went in and I heard the shower run as I changed into (favorite outfit) and waited for Boo.

"Would you like me too leave the room?" "I would appreciate it." "Ok, I'll start making some food." "Alright, thank you y/n." He said and I opened the bathroom and gave him a kiss on his cheek before leaving the room and heading into the kitchen.

I made some pancakes and eggs for a simple breakfast, after I set the plates Drista came down, she sat down and ate the food, next was Sap who took his plate, then Clay who thanked me, and finally Boo who was the only one besides me ready for the event.

"Thank you n/n." He said and gave me a kiss on my cheek and I chuckled returning it, and Drista gagged before she kept eating. "So are you guys ready for the event today?" "What was it?" "It's a secret, we leave at four so be ready by then ok?" I said and they all nodded as they kept eating.

Time Skip

"Wait, you were able to renovate a whole amusement park?" "Yes, it wasn't cheap but Boo helped me. So here are your wristbands, you can ride as many rides as you want." I told everyone before they put on their wristbands.

"See you all in a few." I told them and we all split up, I decided to go with Clay and Drista as they were going on the bigger and scarier rides. And the first one up the the screamer, it was a large roller coaster with a large drop and a few loops as well as a few upside down rails.

"I'm excited." I told Drista as a worker checked our seatbelts, she gave the conductor a nod and a voice began to play. "Welcome riders to the Screamer! The ride will leave, now!" It said and we began to go up the hill, I looked around and saw all the large buildings in the distance.

"Arms up!" Clay yelled so me and Drista complied as we began to go down, "Holy shit!" "I fucking love this ride!" I yelled as we began to go around the loops. We then we're upside down and I saw Boo with Tubbo and Tommy, I waved to them before going past them.

"Thank you for riding the Screamer!" The voice said as the buckles were unclipped and we all got out, "That was awesome!" Drista yelled with glee as we walked out of the ride, me and Drista saw another large ride and ran to it.

Ranboo pov

"Come on! We're almost there!" Tubbo yelled as he dragged me to a ride, it seemed to be a large water slide and logs were waiting at the entrance. "Really? A water ride first?" "What! It's blazing hot here!" Tubbo whined and I chuckled before we ran into the line getting up and into the logs.

We held onto the handles after we buckled in, we then started to go down almost immediately. "What the fuck!?" Tubbo yelled as we rapidly went down into the dark, we then stopped and saw light as we were drenched. We then stated to go up a hill and saw y/n and Drista.

"Y/N!" I yelled and he looked over right as me and Tubbo went down the hill, me and Tubbo were then covered with water as I heard laughing. "Holy shit, Boo! I thought you were going to drown!" y/n yelled and we looked up to see them laughing.

"Again!" "No!" I yelled as I got out of the log and ran to hug y/n, "Ew! Boo now I'm all wet!" "Suffer." I mumbled into his shoulder, I heard him sighed and held me. "Ew!" "Shut your trap." He told Drista and I heard her chuckling.

" He told Drista and I heard her chuckling