Happy 50k!

y/n pov

"Wake up y/n." Ranboo whispered to me and I opened my eyes, turning to my boyfriend.

"Yes?" I asked and he gave me a smile, before he pecked my lips.

"Did you forget what today is?" Ranboo inquired and watched as confusion formed on y/n's face. "Today is national Ranboo day!" He shouted as he jumped out of the bed with huge energy.

"Oh shit really? What do you want to do then today?" I asked him getting up from the bed following him heading into the kitchen.

"Well I was going to stream, with you and we're play phasmophobia. And well that's all I have planned out." Ranboo admitted and I chuckled kissing his forehead.

"Sounds great Boo." I assured with a smile, and he returned it. I went to the kitchen to make him some eggs and bacon, after I got his breakfast done I made my breakfast.

3rd pov

"Hello everyone! Hello hello!" Ranboo exclaimed as chat began to zoom by with emotes and messages. "Happy national Ranboo day! I finally get to stream, as it seems like almost everything is against me doing it." He chatted before hearing a chime.

"Alright chat, me and my lovely boyfriend u/n are going to be playing some phasmophobia!"

"Yep, and I'm going to be the only one left because someone loves diving head first into houses." y/n joked and heard Ranboo gasp.

"I do not! I'll have you know I think ahead of time." Ranboo protested before y/n pulled up a clip of his boyfriend.

"Let's go y/n!" He yelled as he ran in, flashlight and sprit box in hand.

"Wait! We need a better plan!" y/n argued to the running man, only to hear a scream. "I swear to fucking god, if you're dead I am not cuddling with you." He sassed and walked in, seeing the dead man.

"Alright I see what you're getting at, but really I think!" Ranboo protested and made y/n chuckle.

"Sure you do Boo, anyways who else are we inviting?" y/n asked to Ranboo.

"I was going to invite Tommy and Tubbo, do you want to invite anyone?" Ranboo inquired y/n.

"It's your stream, so is it fine if I invite Drista?" y/n asked and Ranboo nodded.

"That's fine with me, let's get them in!" He shouted with glee and the couple invited their friends or sibling for y/n's case.

"HELLO BIG MAN RANBOO!" Tommy yelled as soon as he joined, making y/n jump in his seat.

"Ranboo! u/n!" Tubbo yelled with glee as he joined not too long after Tommy."

"Sup fuckers!" Drista yelled as she joined the call as well, making the others laugh and they all joined Ranboo's game.

"Alright, so how about we do a contest? Who ever gets the most correct guesses on the ghosts, gets to decide the next game!" Ranboo suggested and everyone agreed.

"Tubbo click ready!"

"I did!" He retorted before Tommy looked back to see everyone was ready.

"Sorry Tubbs." He muttered and the others laughed as they began to load into the van.

Time Skip

"Oh why did it have to be a wraith!" Drista exclaimed as she died, and was now with Tubbo and Ranboo who both also died to the wraith. It was now only Tommy and y/n, who have to get more evidence to determine the ghost.

"Come on! We are so close!" Tommy yelled towards y/n as the two looked for more clues, there was footsteps and Tommy's neck was snapped and died.

"Fuck this." y/n said before he ran to the van and did a guess, picking wraith.

"Fuck yeah!" Drista yelled as they joined back, seeing her brother taking the win. "How does it feel to finally win dipshit?" Drista asked and
y/n scoffed.

"Better than dying fifty percent of the time."
y/n replied and Drista gasped, grabbing the basketball throwing it at him while he laughed at her.

Time Skip

"Thank you all for coming to national Ranboo Day!" Ranboo said before ending his stream, and y/n walked in a smile on his face. "Happy Ranboo day." y/n whispered to Boo who smiled, and the two kissed.

thank you all for 50k reads! (at the time of me publishing this chapter) wanted to say thank you all for reading this, for the funny and nice comments! ; )