CHAPTER: 3

Chapter: 3

Unexpected things can change your life upside down into a world you can't imagine that existed.

Mabilis ko siyang pinunta sa clinic. May mga nakasalubong pa kami bago makapunta doon. I slowly lowered her while still unconscious. The nurse approached me and asked me what happened so I answered.

When I saw that the nurse was already examining her I immediately went back there to where Ryan and Jacob were. I caught them holding three men, one with a bleeding nose and the other who wanted to punch with me had a black eye.

I approached the man and touched the collar of what he was wearing. "You. Didn't I say to you that you don't know me? Guess what you're regretting now what you've done."

Napasinghap ito ng inangat ko siya habang nakahawak pa rin sa kwelyo niya. Nanlilisik ang mga mata ko habang nakatingin sa kanya. He started the fight so I will be the one who will end it.

"H-Hindi ko na uulitin. Pakawalan mo ako." I sarcastically laugh and look seriously at him. "What if I don't?" pang aasar ko sa kanya. 

"You're just a freshman here so don't act like a king, You can't beat me." I immediately let go of his collar so he could breathe easily.

I told Ryan and Jacob to leave so they let the two men go. I turned around and started walking back to our classroom.

We were all silent while listening to our teacher's lecture. All of us look at the outside of our classroom because of a noise coming from the group of men and women. 

"Nakita mo ba 'yung mga mukha ng freshman kanina?"

"Parang galing siya sa away. Hindi ko lang alam kung sino ang nakaaway nila."

"I heard some rumors but I can't say it now."

"Well, there's one person that I knew."

Some of my classmates murmured because of what they heard. I could barely see them glancing at me, my attention was just in the blackboard. I know I'm the one they're talking about again. 

"Class! Can I get your attention please?" The others sat up and looked at Mr James. Ryan and Jacob looked at me but I didn't look back. I'm in trouble again. 

I won't be surprised if it reaches dad again, the news is fast here when it comes about me. When something happens here I will be the first to be blame. I can’t blame dad if he embarrassed me as his child.

We are on the next subject. Everyone was just focused on Mrs Lee because everyone was waiting for the result of our exam the day before. Everyone was busy the other day to pass it, the others were all focused by their reviewers, they wanted to pass this test perfectly.

Everyone was busy because of it. Other students prepared it and this is the day we will say the score we will get. Mrs Lee said the exemption will be given to those with high scores so everyone else is doing the review.

I see the nervousness and restlessness of others in their seats. They began to murmur when they saw that Mrs Lee was holding a paper where everyone's score was.

Everyone wants to pass. I don't know if I’m one of them either. 

The others stopped what they were doing when Mrs. Lee suddenly spoke. All our attention was just on the front where Mrs. Lee was.

It sneezed and looked at us one by one. It looked at the paper she was holding and looked back at us again.

"I know that you gave your best for this test. I know how hard it is to study and review to reach the perfect score but…" tumigil ito. "There's one person that passed the test."