CHAPTER: 4

Chapter: 4

You will not notice the change, you will only one day seek the new you in the mirror of reality...

I frowned as I looked at Jazure who was now heading to where I was standing. I no longer waited for her and walked but I stopped walking when she took my hand.

Napatitig ako sa kamay niya. Tinignan ko siya, hinihingal siya at nakahawak sa kanyang dibdib. "Hindi mo man lang ako hinintay."

Inalis niya ang kamay niya at tumayo ng diretsyo. "Why do I have to wait for you?" 

"I just want to thank you for saving me… again."

We're in the hallway now, there are few students walking in our direction, it's early in the morning. Our class starts at 8 am, it's only 7 am so I still have a long time to hang out but this woman stopped me.

"I don't need your words thank you," I said coldly.

Nagulat siya dahil sa sinabi ko pero mabilis ding siyang nakabawi sa pagkagulat. "Mabait ka na sana kaso ang sungit mo."

Nag salubong ang kilay ko dahil sa sinabi niya. "I am not kind and I will not be kind to you."

Nalukot ang mukha ko dahil bigla siyang tumawa. "What do you call the two times you saved me?" Is she repeating what has already happened?

I still have no emotion looking at her. "Can you stop? I want to be alone." She stopped laughing and stared at me like examining my emotion.

"Everyone has a path in their struggles, it's not bad to show how you really feel." It came a little closer to me. "If you need someone to talk to, I'm just here. I'm a good listener." She didn't wait for me to say anything because she quickly turned around but before she could get away she turned to face me and smiled.

I was shaken and started to walk. All our subjects ended peacefully. My day went well, no fight, no enemy. I don’t know if it's an improvement or just that no one is really hosting a fight.

I've noticed these past few days that trouble doesn't approach us anymore, I don't even know if I'll be happy or laugh. Their whispers about me are decreasing. Other teachers are happy with me because I value my studies again unlike before. They said I just need to keep it so that the school will be peaceful and away from trouble.

I'm a silent breaker but now I'm chasing it in the middle of chaos. 

In the days that passed, I continued to study because if I stopped what I was doing, my dad would cut my credit cards. I don't want that to happen because that's where I get my expenses when I go to the club with Ryan and Jacob. Sometimes the two of them are immature so I can't count on them when I don't have any money.

"Farrel boy. Anong gagawin mo sa saturday?" Ryan asked, Jacob looked up because of Ryan's question. We stood side by side as we walked out of school.

Nagkibit balikat ako. "I don't know."

"Nabalitaan ko may bagong bukas daw na bar dyan, gusto niyo bang pumunta doon sa saturday?" suggestion ni Ryan. 

Umiling ako. "Pass. I'm not in the mood to drown in alcohol," I said. It's true I don't have time to drink, I just want to rest all day alone.

"Same here ryan. I don't have time for alcohol," sabi ni Jacob. 

Napa buga ng hangin si Ryan at sumuko. "Okay fine."

The camera hung around my neck as I walked down the street, I saw the kids on the street having fun and laughing. I smiled as I looked at their faces full of real fun. I took a picture of them and continued walking.