CHAPTER: 10

Chapter: 10

Giving time to yourself is the best decision you can make on your own, love yourself more than the glowing wealth in the world.

All of my classmates and I, have become emotional. Isang linggo na rin ang nakalipas at muli, dumating na naman pinakahinihintay ng mga mag aaral. Others could not help but feel remorse because of the paper glued in the white board.

All our eyes were focused on it, the other students standing there each returning to their seats as they examined the names written there. Others who had been impatient to huddle, there also stood up to see if their names were also written.

Maririnig mo ang kanya-kanyang bulungan ng mga tao sa loob. Kinalabit ako ni Ryan, naka de quatro ito na nakaupo. "Huwag kang kabahan, makakapasa tayo. Chill ka lang." He put both his arms around his neck. I was shaken twice by what he said.

Naagaw ang atensyon naming lahat dahil sa isang klasmeyt namin. Her face was covered in tears and she suddenly cried out. "We're all passed!"

Nagkatinginan ang iba dahil hindi nila maintindihan kung anong sinasabi nito. "Nakapasa tayo guys…" It wiped away the tears that fell on her cheek. I don’t know why they became so emotional, believable because we all passed none of us failed.

It only happens once, all the students in a room who did everything to pass where replace with the word achieve, now I can say they accomplished it with hardwork, because of their relentless learning and support to each other.

We have all experienced failure but we also immediately build ourselves up to fight until we are successful. It's not bad to stop because the bad thing is that you give up immediately even if you haven't reached the climax.

We are not the only warriors in the world, we are all warriors no matter how weak or strong we are. The only one we fight for is to live happily.

Some jumped, others hugged and continued to sob. The happiness when everyone rises together, nothing is left and nothing precedes it all at once. Isn’t it nice to see when the world is full of cooperation towards the future.

"I am happy for all of you, I know you went through a difficult test but this is just the beginning of the tests that you can face. Even so, I am still proud because you all passed and reached the high score line. If this continues, I am sure you will have another special day where you will make the most of your day with each other." Napangiti ang iba dahil sa sinabi ni Mrs Lee na nasa harap. 

"There are two more quarters to go, I hope you reach the top of your dream, if that happens don't forget me." Mahinang natawa ang iba at sumagot sa sinabi ni Mrs Lee. 

We are unaware of the running of time, napaka bilis ng araw hindi mo aakalain kung paano ka napunta kung nasaan ka ngayon. Sometimes I don’t remember who I used to be because my vision is always focused on the present. We should focus on the present and always ready for the next level of life.

I looked up at the sky which was covered by blue and small clouds. I closed my eyes and felt the wind blow here on the rooftop. I have both arms on my chest. My hair is dancing in the wind.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Jazure's face, which was also closed eyes like I was. I stared at her face without a trace of sadness, her emotions in sync with the silence around her. 

I was immediately adjusted my position when her eyes opened. “The colour of your value is changing,” she said. I looked back at her. 

My mouth opened but no words came out. "I can see the colour that says, you already found the serenity in yourself. I'm more pleased to see other colours that reflect in your eyes." I was just looking at her.