CHAPTER: 19

Chapter 19

We can't change everything, so let's continue it until the last fight.

Jazure was in the bathroom, I sat on the sofa while waiting for her to finish inside so we could take a walk while we still had time. We had just finished bathing in the sea, hapon na kaya hindi na masakit ang sikat ng araw sa balat. 

I looked at the bathroom door as it opened, Jazure peeked there and pointed to her bag that was on top of the bed. "Can you take my face towel from the bag?" I nodded, she closed the door again.

I approached where her bag was and opened it, as I was looking for the face towel she was saying I was suddenly stopped and shocked to look at this thing. I can not talk. 

When I heard her voice again I immediately took what she was asking for and laid it on the floor and left there.

I was out here deep in thought and looking at the beach. I can't quite imagine that she could do that, I feel sorry for her condition. I could see how much medicine she had to take. I combed my hair because I overthinked again.

I remember my Mom when she still suffering, I can't stand seeing her crying with pain. I can't help but to hug her, every time I see Mom my heart is like broke into pieces, I felt I'm useless child. Dad use everything he can to make sure Mom will survive but the world so cruel for us. Untill now when times I remember Mom, my tears flowing like a rain. I feel pity to myself, I can't help myself to move on, I'm still stuck at my past. 

I feel my fear came back again, of losing the people I value around me. I see myself as I used to be in the path of Jazure. I remember how brave mommy like Jazure.

I want her to be with me in filling out her bucket list.

I stopped thinking as I could feel her presence beside me now. She smiled at me as she was not in pain. My heart softened, her eyes glowing as she looked at me.

I smiled at her and held out my hand, she no longer hesitated because she quickly gave her hand. I held her hand as we walked towards the beach, the sun would set in a few minutes. I want us to watch it before going home.

I couldn’t take my eyes off her watching the kids running and playing. Suddenly my two cheeks blushed when she turned to me, her forehead furrowed when she saw my cheek was red. Out of embarrassment I let go of her hand.

We are now inside the souvenir shop, we are both shopping for things. She smiled happily as she pointed to the silver necklace with the bird pendant. The old woman, who had been watching Jazure, laughed softly. The old woman handed her the necklace, unable to explain her delight because she was discounted.

Keychain palang ang nabibili ko para kay Ryan at Jacob. "Farrel ang cute nun." I looked at what she pointed out. She immediately took it to the old woman. I looked at her. "Can you wear those two?" She laughed because of what I said.

"Sino bang nagsabi na ako lang ang magsusuot?" bumusangot ang mukha ko, huwag niyang sabihin na ipapasuot niya 'yan sa akin. 

Agad akong napayuko ng makita ko ang mga mata na nakatingin sa amin ni Jazure habang siya ay nakangiti lang na parang natutuwa pa. We wore a couple hat with panda pattern design. "Tara doon." she pointed to the hanging chair overlooking the sea.  When we went there, the cold wind greeted us.